I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage

Discus and support I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok i am sick and tired of this garbage service can someone tell me how I can find someone who can simply change the email on account without... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William Vallespir, Dec 31, 2022.

1. I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage

Ok i am sick and tired of this garbage service can someone tell me how I can find someone who can simply change the email on account without verification that simple. I will be blocking this on my charges and never returning if this problem isn't resolved promptly. Like it's pretty hard to piss me off but Microsoft is great at it.

:)

William Vallespir, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage

Hello William Vallespir,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Verification is required to prevent people from stealing your account. It's not there to make your life hard.

Why can't you verify the account?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Ezio Monroe Win User

Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot

I've done the recovery request and everything it's @outlook.com and my recovery phone number i no longer have access to anymore and I don't think there is a email on there connected
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Changing my dad's email

> Just a question - how does MS gain access to email information that is not a hotmail/live account. The

> parental email tied to my account is a service providers, so in the recovery we were 'trying' to enter

> recent emails and folders from that email. - Does MS have access to this?

No, and Yes.

Microsoft has no access to the 3d party email providers who provide you with your email service, but they do have access to the Microsoft Account which uses the email address as it it were a username. You can recover the Microsoft password using http//:account.live.com/password/reset
Thema:

1. I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage - Similar Threads - don't access email

2. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  3. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  4. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link): I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone...
  5. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  6. If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order: If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order 4c581c32-68d2-4b44-9f54-d078cc141041
  7. How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?: My girlfriend is looking to switch her Xbox email to another one because she no longer has access to her old email. How do we proceed e182f9d9-914f-4a8b-a0d4-d90095dabacc
  8. Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account: Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my old 360 and games which I'd like to use...
  9. Don't have access to the email used to sign-in to Xbox 360 profile. [Resolved]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to the email used to sign-in to Xbox 360 profile. [Resolved]: I need to access an old xbox 360 account but unfortunately, I am not able to access the email that is associated with the account anymore. Is there any way I can login without access to the email...
  10. I don't have access to my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't have access to my email: Trying to get onto my old xbox account, which is connected to an email I can no longer login to as it's attached to an authenticator. I sold the phone a long time ago. The account is also blocked...