I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About a month ago the forzathon shop and auction house in FH5 have been greyed out, and I no longer can access the rivals option leaving me with only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JB-117, Oct 16, 2022.

1. JB-117
    JB-117 Guest

I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5

About a month ago the forzathon shop and auction house in FH5 have been greyed out, and I no longer can access the rivals option leaving me with only part of the game I used to play. When I click on the auction house or Forzathon shop, it says the servers are down and the feature is locked, also the rewards for the festival playlist are the same as the offline ones like 10000cr, 25000cr. I can see other players in free roam, but I can't use the rivals option, which I really like and use to sharpen my driving skills in the game. I haven't had this problem in game before, and I haven't done anything to warrant a ban on my account so I'm really annoyed and upset about this issue. I don't have a formal message from Xbox or Turn10 about a ban on my account either, and I've spent the last week researching what could be the cause of this issue. I tried to repair the files, hoping that would work but nothing has come from it. Currently thinking about reinstalling my game but I'm not sure if its worth the time if the issue may be linked to my account and not a file. The game worked fine for the course of nearly a year, and I've enjoyed it every time I got on- especially the festival playlist offering new cars, rivals and mainly free roam.

:)

JB-117, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi JB-117,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and hope you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to inform yourself about the privilege of the Forza Horizon 5.

You can visit this link for more accurate information with your concerns: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

And playground started asking to the community cars to be released through Forzathon shop like a "Community Choice", but here is only support forums. For that you will need to access Forza
    Horizon 4 Official Forums
  4. KlausZielonka Win User

forza4

forzathon summer

shop

marketplace

clubs
  5. JonatanO Win User

Problem with Forzathon shop / Forza Horizon 5

I cant use the auction house
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Problem with Forzathon shop / Forza Horizon 5

Your playlist is not displaying the correct one as directly to the right of the forzathon shop should be a Horizon Arcade one...and the Forzathon Shop should have a picture of the Ferrari FXX-K.

[​IMG]

Check what points are showing for already completed as, at a guess, you are on the back-up playlist which appears when there are issues connecting to the server.

Of course, now we need to investigate what the cause is.

Can you use the Auction House and enter Horizon Open (online) races?
Thema:

1. I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - don't access rivals

2. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  3. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  4. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  5. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  6. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link): I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone...
  7. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  8. I don't have access to Fortnite Save the World anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have access to Fortnite Save the World anymore?: I recently redownloaded fortnite and was excited to play the new season with the OG map and was also excited to go back to save the world. When I clicked on save the world, it said that I didn't...
  9. I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC" but don't have access to Java: Thank you in advance for any help with this. I originally purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC. Now I want to play Java for the shaders, but before buying it, noticed my edition of MC says...
  10. I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft: Java Edition and I don't have access to the product: I purchased Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition through the minecraft launcher. I received this email: "Your Microsoft order #6726585289 has been processed" -- I (see the purchase on my credit...