I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode

Discus and support I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 what is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rookyjeepee, Mar 3, 2022.

1. rookyjeepee
    rookyjeepee Guest

I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode

Hello,

I don't have a x-Box,

I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 what is designed voor a PC
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode [​IMG]

:)

rookyjeepee, Mar 3, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. For better assistance, I would recommend reaching out to the Flight Simulator community. They may be able to better assist with the unique display you are seeing. If you feel as though this may be a bug within the game client, you may open a ticket with the Flight Simulator team so they may look at the error directly.

Thank you!

-Tali
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

Your best bet is to go to the flight simulator forums. The developers are active there and will see, and hopefully solve these kinds of problems far more readily than we can here. That looks to me like a fairly standard “while you’re waiting” loading tooltip for the control pad layout.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  4. rookyjeepee Win User

Hello, Thanks for the reaction,

please can you explain me how to disable this , so that MSFS startUP how it alway was.

This below is what happend:

Okay.. From the very beginning I have MSFS, since a few days MSFS no longer starts up as always.

The first beginning is still the same, but after the blackshark.ai and text I get a screen.

[ 1/5 ]an accessibility setting,hereafter a screen

[ 2/5 ] graphic editing settings, followed by,

[ 3/5 ] service, streaming for satalite data,

[ 4/5 ] settings for controls and

[ 5/5 ] supports, , in between the chapters parts of MSFS are loaded. Also strange is that all is in the Dutch language, while for this everything is in the English language.

MSFS starts up in the world, with (always) the cessna 152, regardless of whether I have things stored. It is also a strange thing that the AIRBUS32nx can be loaded but is not visible on the platform of a chosen airport.

While loading the world data from an airplane and airport I see an X-BOX picture with the control buttons and what they serve to be able to control a airplane in the game. Often I have to redefine everything because it is not saved for the next time you play the game again.

It is a complete mystery for me and after 2 days of research I asked for this help. Thank you in advance for this.

John

[​IMG]
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're describing please?

There isn't an 'Xbox Mode' on either Windows 10 or Windows 11. It sounds like the Xbox App is starting with Windows. You can disable this from within the Xbox app itself.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

please use your existing thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-x-box-i-play-msfs2020-now-the-pc/d78eaabd-57db-46f8-ab71-861a123e104f?LastReply=true#LastReply
Thema:

1. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode - Similar Threads - don't Box play

2. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95
  3. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,: I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 80f81e20-1a09-4742-83c1-3326f85df539
  4. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,: [img] I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 *Moved to Gaming and Xbox*...
  5. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,: I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, so I can play MSFS2020 designed for a PC d78eaabd-57db-46f8-ab71-861a123e104f
  6. Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see a Settings icon but see an empty box on my Xbox Series X?: Hello, I dont see an Settings icon, just an empty box that I guessed was my settings icon 989d1953-dcc9-40ba-9d56-fd9e64f52c4e
  7. X Box 1 X "Fix this on the web" message I don't understand

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 1 X "Fix this on the web" message I don't understand: Got a brand new X Box yesterday, played fine. Then this morning, I get a "Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in." ****?...
  8. X box one has passkey I don't set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one has passkey I don't set up: Xbox 1 has passkey I don't remember setting up. When I enter wrong code 3 times take me to anothe screen to sign on with password for a gmail account when I enter that password it says wrong...
  9. RGB Full On X Box One (old topic but I don't get it)

in XBoX on Consoles
    RGB Full On X Box One (old topic but I don't get it): So I've checked out many different forums and sites and they only confuse me more. I understand the difference and what they both mean in the colour range spectrum aka limited= 16-255 and Full=...
  10. I cannot connect to X box live because it's saying I don't have storage space to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to X box live because it's saying I don't have storage space to ...: It asks me to download the newest update, but when I do it tells me I don't have storage space, but I've installed a 16GB device that is shown under my storage. I've recently purchased a wireless...