i dont get my skinpack

Discus and support i dont get my skinpack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have buy skinpack halloween 2015 but i dont get is it normal? eaf63e0e-e0a1-47e8-b0ef-2f36fa6324e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xpyro mdr, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Xpyro mdr
    Xpyro mdr Guest

i dont get my skinpack

i have buy skinpack halloween 2015 but i dont get is it normal?

:)

Xpyro mdr, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Skin Pack 1

Hi, my son wants to buy the Minecraft Skinpack 1 but I don't see it available for purchase. Is it still available?

NascarCreeper, Sep 9, 2017
  3. i dont get my coins!

so, I am playing hungry shark evolution on my Lumia 950 for a while now, and I decided I want to buy coins. to upgrade my shark. the only thing I clicked on it, but I didn't get the coins so I did it a couple of times more but then I saw that I paid but
    didn't get the coins so I lost a lot of money. is there a way I can get my money back?

P.S. sorry I put this in a different forum but there is not one for my problem

Vincent Scheffer, Sep 9, 2017
  4. Mexicola1984 Win User

How Much Is Minecraft?

1600 MSP.....the price it says when you check the game out on the marketplace, theres also a skinpack at 160MSP and thats it....
  5. NasifK Win User

Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

The skin might not be recoverable but any future payments should show up on all accounts.
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Refunding a mienecraft skinpack

With in game purchases you would need to reach out to Mojang support. If the purchase is on the
    Microsoft account, you can try submitting a refund request form.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

Hi Coolestconnor1,

Thank you for taking the time to post on our forums.

I believe any Minecraft items bought through the Google Play Store are only designated for the Android pocket version of Minecraft. You should contact the Google Play Store Customer Support for more information on that.

Purchases and coins that are linked across different platforms with Minecraft running the Bedrock edition are purchased through the in-game Minecraft Marketplace, while signed into your Xbox Live profile.

More information about purchases through the Minecraft Marketplace and purchases being tied to your Xbox Live account can be found here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035347351-Marketplace-FAQs

I hope this helps!
  8. XBF Eladio M Win User

Refunding a mienecraft skinpack

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you would like to receive a refund for an item you purchased in correctly.

If you are unable to see the option to process a refund for an item you purchased via the refund webform, then you would be able to exchange your item via Microsoft.

Instead, you would have to go through Mojang, as stated by Xbox Forums Mythic Sandman,or the respective partner of the item that you purchase [i.e. Blockception, Blockworks,
    etc.]

Alternatively, you can always contact your financial institute, and request a refund through them.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused, Panda.
Thema:

i dont get my skinpack

1. i dont get my skinpack - Similar Threads - dont skinpack

2. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  3. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  4. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  5. When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...: How do i get rid of the high contrast on my xbox, i cant see anything on my screen 0447d0b0-2a39-4589-8dd3-8b2137994f52
  6. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  7. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  8. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  9. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  10. i dont understand Refunds ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont understand Refunds ...: Someone requested for a refund on my account (i may have done it my accident I dont know didnt look too good into it), it was for 2,800 vbucks which i had already bought and used (22.00 dollars or...