I don't get my Forzathon rewards

Discus and support I don't get my Forzathon rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I complete a Forzathon challenge, I don't get the reward. Anybody knows how to fix this issue? 0d0b1865-e001-48cc-b88c-ab8c2888c669 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kodyyy1337, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. kodyyy1337
    kodyyy1337 Guest

    I don't get my Forzathon rewards


    When I complete a Forzathon challenge, I don't get the reward. Anybody knows how to fix this issue?

    :)
     
    kodyyy1337, Jul 20, 2017
    #1
  2. O have problems im forzathon

    i dond give my achievements and rewards to #forzathon
     
    GASETTA GAMER5, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. MiCRO82
    MiCRO82 Guest
    100% list in the Achievement list

    I have completed some of the forzathon and it is saying 100% in the achievement list.

    But it won't show as completed in game or give me the reward.

    achievement that is showing as 100%:

    #Forzathon Pace Yourself

    #Forzathon Sewing Machine

    #Forzathon Back-Half Breakout

    #Forzathon Triple Out
     
    MiCRO82, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. CopingMarigold1 Win User

    valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia s14)

    I don't get any Forzathon rewards since 28th JAN, this is 3 weeks ago.

    My PC Xbox App achievements page won't even load.

    Don't know what to do other than wait.

    By the way, if you really love this car, you can always buy from AH, cost around 300-500K, I think.
  5. CopingMarigold1 Win User

    Stat tracking achievements are buggy for months now...any solution yet?

    Achievements? I don't really care. As long as they GIVE ME BACK ALL THE FORZATHON REWARDS

    I can't get any of them after unlock since 3weeks ago. It always says something went wrong, internet connection problem.

    But I can always play online and never get into problem.
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

    a forzathon problem

    Sorry to hear you didn't get the prize car. Unfortunately, some of the #Forzathon events are pretty specific and don't always pop up properly. In order to be certain that you fulfilled the requirements, an achievement notification will pop up on your screen.
    Manually counting the number of skills you did doesn't always align with what the game counts.

    https://youtu. be/NUAdl7JW0xc

    https://youtu. be/Uwpd5_o9T_M

    https://youtu. be/eu0996tflNA

    I documented 3 races in one championship. Still no rewards. What exactly is pretty specific about #Forzathon? What do I need to do for this game to count my progress properly?
    Sometimes certain vehicles don't work even though they are the right brand... there's usually a discussion going on over at the

    Forza forums
    as to what bugs might be popping up in the current #Forzathons.
  7. Kagami404 Win User

    a forzathon problem

    Sorry to hear you didn't get the prize car. Unfortunately, some of the #Forzathon events are pretty specific and don't always pop up properly. In order to be certain that you fulfilled the requirements, an achievement notification will pop up on your screen.
    Manually counting the number of skills you did doesn't always align with what the game counts.

    https://youtu. be/NUAdl7JW0xc

    https://youtu. be/Uwpd5_o9T_M

    https://youtu. be/eu0996tflNA

    I documented 3 races in one championship. Still no rewards. What exactly is pretty specific about #Forzathon? What do I need to do for this game to count my progress properly?

    Sometimes certain vehicles don't work even though they are the right brand... there's usually a discussion going on over at the

    Forza forums
    as to what bugs might be popping up in the current #Forzathons.
    But all races was a part of a single championship. And the challenge to participate in a championship didn't count as well. Yesterday I played a co-op session. My partner received a reward for co-op event, but I received nothing.
  8. CopingMarigold1 Win User

    Achievments synchronisation failed Xbox App Windows 10 and Forza Horizon 3

    Still cannot load the Achievements page, and NO in game Forzathons rewards after unlocked new ones this week.

    This is very serious problem as those rewards are exclusive contents.
Thema:

I don't get my Forzathon rewards

Loading...
  1. I don't get my Forzathon rewards - Similar Threads - don't Forzathon rewards

  2. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  3. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  4. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  5. I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?: I am participating in the program submitted by /u/Vanila_Whitney [link] [comments]
  6. Why was my post removed? I don't understand...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why was my post removed? I don't understand...: Why was my post removed? I was asking for help? submitted by /u/Intelligent_Try_9485 [link] [comments]
  7. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  8. Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!: Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest as it's only available this weekend. Are you ready to hunt demons? Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join. The playtest is only available...
  9. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...
  10. I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have access to rivals, marketplace, forzathon shop etc. on Forza Horizon 5: About a month ago the forzathon shop and auction house in FH5 have been greyed out, and I no longer can access the rivals option leaving me with only part of the game I used to play. When I click...