I don't get 3 achievements unlocked!

Discus and support I don't get 3 achievements unlocked! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Assassin's creed valhalla. I don't get 3 achievements unlocked! - worthy, trailblazers and the hidden truth. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sonnix, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Sonnix
    Sonnix Guest

Hello, I have a problem with Assassin's creed valhalla. I don't get 3 achievements unlocked! - worthy, trailblazers and the hidden truth. I have already contacted ubisoft and microsoft support. And done the following.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/achievements/troubleshoot-achievements-challenges

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/achievement-unlocking-issues-check-here/88e985a3-4139-430c-9400-93771d0c1004

And reset my Xbox one.

:)

Sonnix, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Jynxed Monkey Win User

Achievements won't unlock

I unlocked them a few weeks ago. I get other achievements.... I just don't know. I know it's only 3 achievements, but I want them.
  3. peckerhead1000 Win User

Broken Achievements

I don't think it's as simple as that. There is no unlocking stage for most and should be unlocked instantly.

For example. An achievement in Minecraft. Build a hoe. I build one, doesn't unlock.

An achievement in Warriors Orochi 3. Beat the CPU at a duel. I beat the Xbox three or more times, doesn't unlock.

Then twice I unlocked a spray in Overwatch along with an achievement linked to them. I get the spray and not the achievement. And to top it off a straight-forward achievement, reach level 50. I'm level 78.

I'm starting to guess my earnings are just disabled for some reason.
  4. Filip36365 Win User

Achievements not popping up on my Xbox One???

I got a similar issue except the achievements don't unlock at all. I was playing metal gear solid 5 and got an S rank but I didn't get an achievement. This happen in other games too, in cod I had to complete the last mission on veteran 3 times before the
    achievement unlocked. Is this a game error or console error?
  5. vf142ghostrider Win User

Recon for all!!!!

I'm pretty surprised this had to happen, I only needed two more Vidmaster achievements to unlock Recon armor officially, but now I don't need to get them unless I want to complete all the achievements in Halo 3.
  6. Malacath Win User

1200/1200 Club

Signed.

Took just over 3 years to get final achievement.

Unlocked first achievement 23/11/2007

Unlock final achievement 23/01/2011
Thema:

1. I don't get 3 achievements unlocked! - Similar Threads - don't achievements unlocked

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App achievements don't appear in notifications or make a sound on Win 10, only when...: I have googled and tried just about every fix I have seen. All notifications are on in every area, Xbox game bar, the notification control themselves. Focus assist isn't on. The Xbox game bar is...
  9. Why I don't get achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  10. All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All achievements from Wolfenstein New Order don't unlock: So, I'm playing Wolfenstein New Order from Game Pass, I'm already on chapter 5 and I just noticed that NO achievement have been unlocked so far, even the ones that I met the requirement. What...