I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore.

Discus and support I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There is a certain user who's gamertag i wont display for privacy purposes but he sent two messages containing curse words. He was an ip puller and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ITZMLGTHOMAS21, Sep 15, 2020.

1. I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore.

There is a certain user who's gamertag i wont display for privacy purposes but he sent two messages containing curse words. He was an ip puller and booter and was in a discord server where that is not tolerated. I got him banned from the server for it and
    have reported the messages but nothing happened. On the other hand i get banned from playing online and using comms for a day because i supposedly catfished. Its like bro how is calling someone a simp catfishing?

If anyone who can get him banned needs screenshots i can provide evidence.

:)

ITZMLGTHOMAS21, Sep 15, 2020
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Are you 100% that thats the reason you were banned???
  3. GamerXDaniel Win User

Just noticed... I've been demoted :)

i dont even know what CUL i am anymore, *test*
  4. Justin2k9 Win User

Enforcement Team Needed

Even though i dont know what im banned for? This “enforcement team” needs to reach out.
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] because i left havent played since 2012 and im magically banned..
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update

I personally dont use the service if youre talking about mixer and i dont expect or even want it removed as i know other use iy a lot, my son for example. If youre receiving bans i suggest what others have and speak with the enforcement team or mixer customer
    service directly
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Bann unwarranted

It's staff French who send me on this forum, they said maybe the enforcement team can solving my problem...
    Xbox support tends to do that when they dont know what to tell you. Filing for a case review (if eligible) is the only way of contacting the enforcement team. They dont use the forums
Thema:

1. I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore. - Similar Threads - dont enforcement team

2. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  3. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  4. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  5. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  6. My xbox dont wnat to record gameplay anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox dont wnat to record gameplay anymore: I brought my xbox and i install the hard drive to record 1 hour gameplay. At the beginning, it start recording. And sudendly it just stop record. 5cd96cd8-64dc-4ffe-80d3-9a5fce6220d2
  7. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  8. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  9. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  10. I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...: Xbox1 looking for groups recuiting post for clan on game 18f18fd8-b064-40a3-8c14-8eabe5821844