I don't believe it (actually - I do)

Discus and support I don't believe it (actually - I do) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having recently arrived home after visiting relatives over Christmas and New Year, I am finally able to sit down and catch up on a few games. Except... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FriskierEnd2, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. FriskierEnd2
    FriskierEnd2 Guest

    I don't believe it (actually - I do)


    Having recently arrived home after visiting relatives over Christmas and New Year, I am finally able to sit down and catch up on a few games.

    Except once again bingo isn't working. The posts suggest this has been going on for 2 days - at exactly the times when people have spare time and want to relax and play, YET AGAIN there are "server errors".

    Why can't this game be stable enough to stop having these regular problems?

    Nobody seems to have put up a sticky to explain the issue or when we may expect to have it resolved - this is also what is so frustrating with the bingo issues. Not only does it break down every few weeks, but then we are left in the dark.

    Please let us know when they are likely to be resolved

    :)
     
    FriskierEnd2, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Don't believe I have the points I should

    If you have a question about your account, you can contact Microsoft Rewards Support at
    account.microsoft.com/rewards and clicking on "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support" at the bottom of the page (bottom-left).
     
    maxen, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. Don't believe I have the points I should

    I have 23,555 points and I have spent thousands of dollars in the last three years and I think I should have more points then I do.
     
    NarwhalWarrior4, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. maxen Win User

    Don't believe I have the points I should

    If you have a question about your account, you can contact Microsoft Rewards Support at
    account.microsoft.com/rewards and clicking on "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support" at the bottom of the page (bottom-left).
  5. ZombieDeano Win User

    Let's share what external you bought and give it a grade. (helpful for people shopping)

    ^^ You don't actually believe that do you?
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

    Again 120$ coughed for nothing.

    Actually I don't believe any retailer has to offer a return or exchange policy. Most do it as a customer service tool although I believe they have the right to make you take it up with the manufacturer.
  7. Wolfie McG Win User

    Minecraft Bedrock - how to tell to developers the best way ?

    I believe Mojang has actually mentioned before that they are okay with players doing their own coding in their own servers, so I don't know what theyvare really going to do.
  8. Wolfie McG Win User

    Xbox live friends and followers

    Unfortunately I don't believe there is an actual way to remove a follower
Thema:

I don't believe it (actually - I do)

Loading...
  1. I don't believe it (actually - I do) - Similar Threads - don't believe actually

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  6. I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?: I am participating in the program submitted by /u/Vanila_Whitney [link] [comments]
  7. Why was my post removed? I don't understand...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why was my post removed? I don't understand...: Why was my post removed? I was asking for help? submitted by /u/Intelligent_Try_9485 [link] [comments]
  8. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  9. Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!: Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest as it's only available this weekend. Are you ready to hunt demons? Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join. The playtest is only available...
  10. My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe...: My Xbox one X doesn't recognize my DTS/Atmos license. I have both. I don't want to believe I have to purchase them again. 9e725e6a-03a2-45cc-b77d-0b4f98b36d3c