I do not remember the email for my minecraft's microsoft account. Is there a way that I can...

Discus and support I do not remember the email for my minecraft's microsoft account. Is there a way that I can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a new computer but cannot re-login to my minecraft account due to not remembering the email. Is it possible for me to be told my email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adan Guyon, May 28, 2023.

1. Adan Guyon
    Adan Guyon Guest

I do not remember the email for my minecraft's microsoft account. Is there a way that I can...

I recently got a new computer but cannot re-login to my minecraft account due to not remembering the email. Is it possible for me to be told my email so I can re-login? I have no way to contact mojang myself. I was brought here by Google.

:)

Adan Guyon, May 28, 2023
  2. M-. Win User

I forgot my email used for my minecraft account and i think my email has changed

Update: I somehow recover an email that used in my phone and got access to it but it not really a same account for my Minecraft account

I do remember my info on my Gamertag and such but I do not remember when I migrate an account to Microsoft which email I used
  3. WattyNuela Win User

I do not remember the email for my minecraft's microsoft account. Is there a way that I can get by email so I can re-login?

Hello Adan, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Sorry to hear that you're not able to access to your Microsoft account
    May I know if you already tried everything from this related thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/outlook_com/forum...

If that's the case and if even the recovery form didn't worked for you unfortunately is not possible to recover the account
    http://account.live.com/acsr

As a reminder, please avoid sharing any kind of personal information, here is not possible to check or access to any account information
  4. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  5. fetiska Win User

can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

thank you for your reply!

i don't have other microsoft accounts and before this issue i played minecraft using this account as far as i remember. my order history is empty, but probably it is so because i purchased minecraft before migration

i have an email from mojang confirming the purchase with transaction id in it and another email confirming successful migration

is there a way to send these to microsoft as a proof of ownership so they can help me?
  6. Elias L. Win User

I can't login to Minecraft, why?

Hi there, I was trying to sign into my microsoft account Minecraft PS4 Edition (BedRock Edition) but I can't remember the email and password because I had set the account up about a year and a half ago, I do remember the username I had for the account though.
Thema:

1. I do not remember the email for my minecraft's microsoft account. Is there a way that I can... - Similar Threads - remember email minecraft's

2. I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username: I forgot the password i used in my minecraft account i remember the email and username just dont remember the password. I have forgotten it PLEASE HELP that account is so VERY important to me!...
  3. I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont...: I forgot the email i used in my minecraft account i remember the username only. I dont remember the email and password because i made a brand new email just to migrate my account from mojang to...
  4. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  5. Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im struggling with signing in on minecraft as I don’t remember the email to my microsoft...: Im trying to sign in on minecraft with my microsoft account on my ps5, i made the account on a ps4, and I can’t remember the email address, I know the username but I can’t think of what email...
  6. I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.: Last month, I went into Minecraft PE and seen that it logged me out. However, I forgot my email address. I have the email address that’s connect to it. However, when I try “Look up your username,”...
  7. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  8. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  9. I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...: If there's any way to find the email I used from the name "6868alt" I used on the minecraft account, that would be really awesome. I had used it as a storage alt for Hypixel but I completely...
  10. I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.: My work email and game email are different, I can't remember my Minecraft Microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag, minecraft and xbox uses the same email and I'm still logged on on this...