I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

Discus and support I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to buy some minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition so i could buy a survival world pack but i didn’t receive the tokens but the money has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheLinkinLegend, Dec 19, 2019.

1. I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

I wanted to buy some minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition so i could buy a survival world pack but i didn’t receive the tokens but the money has been taken out of my bank, how do i get the tokens or my money back? (I have the log saying money has gone
    out of my bank)

Edit 1.

One of my try to purchase the tokens have finally come through just over 2 hours later, only one purchase hasn’t come through yet

:)

TheLinkinLegend, Dec 19, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

it can take 24 hours before the tokens are deposited on your account if the tokens arent deposited by then i recommend talking to the minecraft support team
  3. luissolid Win User

You can verify that directly with Playstation Support. The can verify why you dont receive the tokens!

Regards!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

I bought a game and didn’t receive it

Hi laughingLakes,

Thanks for your post. Have you checked your
    order history
    for the purchase? Also, if you have any other accounts on your console, you may want to check them for the game. There is a chance that a profile other than yours could have been signed in to at the time of purchase.

Please keep us updated.
  5. Ilan l-0008 Win User

Modern warfare 2 Vault edition

So it will also give the dubbel xp tokens become I saw on videos that poeple who bought it through the xbox store didn’t get the dubbel xp but if they bought it trought the game itself they did get it.
  6. John P_14 Win User

I bought something but didn’t receive it

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if your transaction for it is successful by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's successful and is showing as "Completed", kindly try installing it through your Xbox App or by searching it again on the Microsoft/Xbox Store website.
Thema:

1. I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them - Similar Threads - didn’t receive tokens

2. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update: So my brother in law passed away 3 months ago and I just turned his Xbox on yesterday and it said there was an update so I allowed it to do its thing and then when it was complete about 20 minutes...
  5. I didn’t receive my Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive my Xbox X: I bought Xbox X 21 November and I paid extra $9.99 for express delivery 23 November. I talked some of your employee 23 November and they told me I will definitely receive my package but today is...
  6. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  7. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  8. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  9. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849
  10. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8