I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

Discus and support I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One X recently from my local retailer when I noticed today after having it for nearly a week that I didn't get my 50,000 points. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PuppyScrubber17, Sep 22, 2018.

1. I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

I bought an Xbox One X recently from my local retailer when I noticed today after having it for nearly a week that I didn't get my 50,000 points. Is there a way I can get them? Or did I just get jibbed?

:)

PuppyScrubber17, Sep 22, 2018
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Didn't receive Microsoft Reward Points

Hi OwwMyNucknFuttz. Smwutches is correct. Since this is not an Xbox Live Rewards promotion, you'll need to reach out to Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards3, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Points for the controller should be given about 14 days after the controller ships. You should also receive an email when you receive them.

You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Rewards program for assistance with their offers since they are separate from the Xbox Rewards program. Their contact can be found on their redemption page.

Smwutches, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

In order to qualify, the console has to be purchased from the Microsoft Store. If you purchased it from a different retailer, it would not be eligible.

Smwutches, Sep 22, 2018
  5. It has to be from the official store to get the 50k points...hope that helps!!

HyperVenom523, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

In order to qualify, the console has to be purchased from the Microsoft Store. If you purchased it from a different retailer, it would not be eligible.
  7. HyperVenom523 Win User

It has to be from the official store to get the 50k points...hope that helps!!
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi OwwMyNucknFuttz. Smwutches is correct. Since this is not an Xbox Live Rewards promotion, you'll need to reach out to Microsoft Rewards.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Points for the controller should be given about 14 days after the controller ships. You should also receive an email when you receive them.

You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Rewards program for assistance with their offers since they are separate from the Xbox Rewards program. Their contact can be found on their redemption page.
  10. Smwutches Win User

I didn't get my microsoft rewards points

Fo help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points - Similar Threads - didn't receive Microsoft

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  6. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. didnt receive microsoft bing reward