I didn’t receive a tracking number for my order

Discus and support I didn’t receive a tracking number for my order in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I placed an order for an Xbox series two elite controller and recieved all the accessories for it but no controller and since I can’t track my order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cameron Ahlers, Jan 15, 2023.

1. I didn’t receive a tracking number for my order

Hi I placed an order for an Xbox series two elite controller and recieved all the accessories for it but no controller and since I can’t track my order I was wondering if my controller is still coming it’s not in my order history either and I have the payment in my email. I’ve also tried calling and the recieved a virtual agent that couldn’t understand what my problem was nor the virtual chat and when I ask to speak to an agent it just says escalate and nothing happens and alls I want to know is if my controller is coming because I know I did not spend $270 for accessories.

Would love to hear back from someone and not a virtual agent that doesn’t understand my problem and believe me I’ve tried to get it to understand but it doesn’t.

:)

Cameron Ahlers, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Pay attention to the support opening hours and choose another option so that you can start the chat.
  3. Cameron Ahlers Win User

None of the options are relevant in the Xbox support and no it’s not in my order history
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Cameron, try to check your purchase history if your control looks like it, if it appears it should have a tracking number.

If it does not appear, you will have to try to contact Xbox support so that they can verify this.

Unfortunately, here in the community, because it is public, we don't have the means or tools to check the status of your control.

Purchase History

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  5. Photographer143 Win User

anyone have tracking number yet? us

My first order went through on saturday and I got my tracking order and pending status changed to complete on Sunday. For my second order my card was charged on saturday also and I didn't receive the confirmation and tracking number for my second order until
    just now.
  6. supr squirrel Win User

220v Power Supply

Hi guys,

I'm in Germany and it certainly appears that my PSUs (one for the One and one for the 360) arrived via the post office. I didn't receive a tracking number for either of them. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong PSU for the 360 (we had two and I ordered it
    for mine versus my wife's and we brought my wife's to Germany with us) and I had to order a second 360 PSU. It shipped on Tuesday and, once again, no tracking number.

So, in short, don't be concerned you didn't get a tracking number. I haven't received one on any of the three PSUs sent to me. :)
Thema:

1. I didn’t receive a tracking number for my order - Similar Threads - didn’t receive tracking

2. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update: So my brother in law passed away 3 months ago and I just turned his Xbox on yesterday and it said there was an update so I allowed it to do its thing and then when it was complete about 20 minutes...
  5. I didn’t receive my Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive my Xbox X: I bought Xbox X 21 November and I paid extra $9.99 for express delivery 23 November. I talked some of your employee 23 November and they told me I will definitely receive my package but today is...
  6. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  7. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  8. I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft: Deluxe Edition on my Nintendo switch and didn’t receive any of the...: I am signed in on the same account I used to make the purchase, and have my Microsoft account ready to be linked. I’ll be rather disappointed if I’ve just paid an extra ten dollars for absolutely...
  9. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849
  10. I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store, but didn’t receive the money: I purchased a shark card from the Microsoft store but never received the money? I play on next gen e1ea5080-73b9-44dc-9433-3a2f444f55f8