I didn't receive a refund

Discus and support I didn't receive a refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a purchase of Battlefield 2042 , but regretted it, considering the value. I canceled the order but did not receive my refund. I need some... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ViníciusMoutinho, Jul 15, 2021.

1. I didn't receive a refund

I made a purchase of Battlefield 2042 , but regretted it, considering the value. I canceled the order but did not receive my refund.
    I need some help...

I didn't receive a refund [​IMG]

:)

ViníciusMoutinho, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

I didn't receive my refund

It can take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive a refund after it has been approved, but can take longer depending on the bank as well.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why I didn't received full refund?

Hardware sales are usually handled thru ms store support not xbox support which is support not store support
  5. Georges C. Win User

Why I didn't received full refund?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Thano, this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot specify the real reason or accurately verify this issue of the missing amount of your refund.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary to contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so that they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  6. BossuetEsquinca Win User

I received a refund I didn't asked for (Gamepass)

I tried to do that but as I mentioned the refund is for my first month promotion ($10mxn) and now I have to pay the full price (arround $170mxn)... that is unfair, specially when I didnt ask for a refund to start woth.
Thema:

1. I didn't receive a refund - Similar Threads - didn't receive refund

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  5. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  6. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  7. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  8. I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money.: Hello I refunded the game but I didn't receive the money. I bought the game on November 26, and then I realized that the account was wrong and I started a refund request. The request was approved,...
  9. I didn't receive my money back. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive my money back. Refund: I didn't receive my money back. Refund I bought lord of the fallen few weeks ago and I make a refund and was accepted but I didn't receive my money back. I need the money right now because I need...
  10. Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't I receive the Vanilla Cape in Minecraft?: I bought minecraft java and bedrock a while ago and I am pretty sure before June six(the minecraft vanilla cape date). I still haven't recieved it. Could you possibly let me know when I bought...