​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest

Discus and support ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/ It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by kolix1s, Jul 24, 2018.

1. kolix1s
    kolix1s Guest

I didn't get my reward point after buying beast quest, https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

It says if I got beast quest between 7/16 to 7/31, I will get 4000 points, please help.

:)

kolix1s, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Shenther
    Shenther Guest
    I didn't get my reward points.

It says get 6,000 points if I buy Wolfenstein II, which I did. But I bought The New Colossus Digital Deluxe Edition on the 25th of Jan. I didn't buy the basic version but I did buy the game.

This isn't the first time I have missed out on my points. I have missed out on a few of the 30 points ones. I would complete them and it was say I didn't even start them. I missed out on a few large points ones as well. I contacted support in regards to 1 of
    them and was told they couldn't help me.

I kind of want my points this time thanks. Maybe someone could look into my account at the points I didn't get as well if possible?

Shenther, Jul 24, 2018
  3. CamoHiddenDJ
    CamoHiddenDJ Guest
    I didn't get my rewards points

I purchased a Xbox One S from the Microsoft Store online and I didn't get my points. It looks like I should have gotten 50,000.

CamoHiddenDJ, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

Smwutches, Jul 24, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

I would definitely contact Microsoft rewards support if you didn't get your points after 48 hours you completed the other quests. It should usually update on its own but whenever it doesn't, got to send that support email.
  7. NavyKid1989 Win User

Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

So the quest says purchase the KH3 DLC Re Mind after activating the quest card in the Microsoft Rewards App to gain an additional 1500 points. There are two versions of the DLC one is just the DLC and the other has a SPECIAL concert video added on. Does
    buying the Version with the concert video count towards the Quest in Microsoft Rewards App?
  8. Smwutches Win User

I didn't get my reward points.

There are currently no Xbox Rewards offers to receive 6,000 credits for that game. If this is for the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The two programs are separate.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

I didn't get my rewards points

Hey Camo. We do see your purchase and it qualifies. Credits are awarded 15 days after shipping. Hang tight!
Thema:

1. ​I didn't get my reward point after ​buying beast quest - Similar Threads - ​I didn't reward

2. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  3. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?: I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order...
  4. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  5. I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a one month game pass ultimate on the Microsoft rewards and it didn't apply to...: How can I fix this and get the game pass I redeemed on the Microsoft rewards? 096572a8-159e-41fa-ac43-2b336ff4c999
  6. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  7. I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours: I didn't get my 15 pounds reward card yet it says progress and it been almost 24 hours 949d3bed-4bc0-424c-bb69-49b73a9bccba
  8. Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I didn't find a overwatch coins in Microsoft reward ???: please I need anyone to answer about my question ಥ‿ಥ•́ ‿ ,•̀ f7d8cd90-64e4-4b69-8fe2-e9ef84ec6adf
  9. In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward: I reached 110000 in the all star program and the legends and flashbacks pack did nit go into my inventory. I'm livid. d15265d1-fdd2-4707-92da-5c5c8efd6403
  10. The reward that I redeemed didn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The reward that I redeemed didn't work.: I redeemed points on xbox rewards for 1 month of xbox gold and It's not working. a9935b72-3dc8-4054-938e-8bdb5d17c963