i didn't get my free xbox one?

Discus and support i didn't get my free xbox one? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was guaranteed a free xbox one through email back in december. the email didnt function properly, so i contacted support and have been guaranteed... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lieutenant Daze, Jan 10, 2014.

1. i didn't get my free xbox one?

I was guaranteed a free xbox one through email back in december. the email didnt function properly, so i contacted support and have been guaranteed that i would recieve my free xbox one console by the end of december. but i never received my console. the
    rep i talked to on the support website told me to go ahead and delete the email because he took care of the issue. I'm currently on the phone with a representative who referred me here. I just want to get the console I was promised. I have a wonderful time
    with xbox support usually, and right now i feel a bit cheated under the current circumstances. I was promised a console for free, i shouldn't have to go buy one. This is where i was redirected to by the rewards team, but the support reps on the phone already
    told me it was a rewards team promotion.

How can i straighten this out and get my free console?

:)

Lieutenant Daze, Jan 10, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I didn't get my free name change

you don't get a free name change because you already used it

And no suggestions based on your previous choices isn't not given a choice.p

This does not cover accounts creates before 2016

Anhthing after that will have a generated name by default with no suggestions

What they mean is autogenerated names is.a under this format an emotion a fluffy animal and a few numbers

Edgiestmanx is clearly your choice or based on your previous choices

Happypuppy150 would be something more along the lines or a autogenerated name

ngocphi, Jan 10, 2014
  3. I didn't get my free name change

I got my Xbox not to long ago and it gave me the name so about 5 to 6 weeks later i tried changing my Xbox username to TBG MANX559 and it said i already used it so i went on the Microsoft website and tried to change
    it from there but it still wouldn't work .

EdgiestManx14, Jan 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but there's nothing anyone here can do to help you. The offer was not handled through support but through the Microsoft Store. You needed to contact the phone number provided in the email to claim the prize. It was also a time limited offer.

onyxishere, Jan 11, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

I didn't get my free name change

you don't get a free name change because you already used it

And no suggestions based on your previous choices isn't not given a choice.p

This does not cover accounts creates before 2016

Anhthing after that will have a generated name by default with no suggestions

What they mean is autogenerated names is.a under this format an emotion a fluffy animal and a few numbers

Edgiestmanx is clearly your choice or based on your previous choices

Happypuppy150 would be something more along the lines or a autogenerated name
  6. SS Groudon Win User

Killer Instinct email for all 8 characters free

Me neither and its already April and my friend just bought his Xbox one a couple days a go and he already has all the characters for free and I had my Xbox one way longer then him and I still didn't get any free characters
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Anyone get their 4 Free games, XBL gold and music codes yet?

[quote user="SiDeWiNdERx316"]

How did you guys get a free game code? I preordered my xbox D1E and didn't receive anything. Was there something I was supposed to do?

[/quote]

Microsoft gave away free xbox ones with games
  8. PlatinumSpectre Win User

How come I didn't get a free xbox one and my friends did?

Your pathetic if you wont get a xbox one simply because you didn't get one for free.
  9. InnerTpOverKill Win User

free 1st party game?

contact support. It's only available to the people who had a bad disc drive and getting exchange. My whole console was bad front start but didn't get free game. Am I pissed? No, I still have my xbox one now working (new one).
Thema:

1. i didn't get my free xbox one? - Similar Threads - didn't free

2. Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...: Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose it coz I've just only brought this account 4255addd-2661-4f2e-88ce-8eed063fdf7f
  3. I unnistalled sea of theives but it didn't free up any space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unnistalled sea of theives but it didn't free up any space: I unnistalled sea of theives but it didn't free up any space i checked the file directory but nothing is there 8b4e6969-0667-4375-a9b9-b8bd202799b6
  4. Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 GamerTag Change Paid, But I Didn't Use My Free One: So as the question says, Xbox wants me to pay for a gamertag change , but I didn't use my free one. Is there a way for Xbox to refund my free gamertag change, that wasn't used?...
  5. Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?

in XboX Insiders
    Why didn't I get access to free multiplayer in shareware games?: Yesterday, after all my Xbox subscriptions expired, I updated (back) to Alpha Skip-Ahead, but didn't get access to free multiplayer in F2P games. Along with this, Xbox Parties is also not...
  6. Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I didn't get the free 5 dollar code which Microsoft give for spring sale is it...: Any help submitted by /u/HERAMBPLAYZYT [link] [comments]
  7. My storage didn't free up after deleting 2 games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My storage didn't free up after deleting 2 games.: My storage didn't free up after deleting 2 games, and they each were at least 70 GB. I've heard of this problem happening to other PC gamers. (I play on PC) These games were Forza Horizon 4 and...
  8. My Xbox Game Pass didn't give me my EA Play free access

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass didn't give me my EA Play free access: Hi, i know that EA Play is included in Xbox Game Pass now and a lot of you are having a good time with it. Unfortunately, i'm having issues about it, since when i try to download an EA play game...
  9. I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I 'bought' a xbox game from 'free games with gold' but i didn't got it for free: can someone help me? i cant refund it with purchase history.. i have a gold membership. f1d6a704-7fdb-4fb5-a8d4-a6798bea10cc
  10. Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month: Hi! I was sent a promotional email stating that if I subscribed to Game Pass with PayPal, I'd be getting a code to redeem a month of service for free. However, I did not get it so I contacted...