I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours

Discus and support I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I didn't get my 15 pounds reward card yet it says progress and it been almost 24 hours 949d3bed-4bc0-424c-bb69-49b73a9bccba Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Paul James6, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Paul James6
    Paul James6 Guest

I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours

I didn't get my 15 pounds reward card yet it says progress and it been almost 24 hours

:)

Paul James6, Apr 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site and it should either list the code or give the option to resend the code. If it doesn't, contact Rewards support via the contact link at the bottom of the Rewards site.
  3. KevinLoveless Win User

Kinda hard to do with none of those buttons being available as nothing has been sent yet.

Just order number and in process for almost a day.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I got 1800 points from gamepass. I redeemed the points for 200 overwatch coins. I got a code, but when I tried to redeem the code. It said it needs to be 25 characters. the digital code was only 21

Microsoft rewards is not Game Pass

Rewards have been delayed the last 24 hours, it took me 10 hours to receive a gift card yesterday that usually takes 10 seconds
  5. Joseph Mullen Win User

Can I refund my purchase please

The refund was accepted, but, I didn't get my Xbox gift card code back, I was wondering If I am able to get my 25 pounds gift card code back.

-Thank You-
  6. InvoicedGore099 Win User

redeemed gamepass ultimate but have not recieved code.

its been 24 hours but i cant get onto microsoft rewards it says its been suspended and when i go on customer support it says its not me its them and they are trying to fix it. quick question though.. will my daily sets be lost as i cant get onto rewards?
Thema:

1. I didn't get my 15 pound reward gift card it just says progress and its been almost 24 hours - Similar Threads - didn't pound reward

2. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  3. Penaltized for something I didn't do

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Penaltized for something I didn't do: Hello everybody, I recently in February got penalized for something I didn't do. My gamer picture wasn't appropriate and I didn't set my gamer pic as that and now I have received a one-year...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?: I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription where canceled. pls help I don't have money...
  6. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  7. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  8. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  9. I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a...: I refunded a game and it was approved but it didn't give me my money back and it has been a week what do i do 6ce6abc7-daed-4abc-9df9-e35928712af6
  10. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...