I didn’t do anything

Discus and support I didn’t do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing and called this guy a ass and got banned for 1 month and can’t play my Xbox the terms of service are messed please help me anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Assault exe, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Assault exe
    Assault exe Guest

I didn’t do anything

I was playing and called this guy a ass and got banned for 1 month and can’t play my Xbox the terms of service are messed please help me anyone

:)

Assault exe, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I didn’t do anything wrong

If you haven't already, you would need to submit a case review on the enforcement site. That is the only way to possibly have the ban removed.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I didn’t do anything wrong

Read over the code of conduct and it should be easy.

If they uphold their decision, you will no longer be able to sign into your account.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I didn’t do anything

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but as you said something that violated the code of conduct, it's highly unlikely to be overturned so all you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. AlluMiniuM2510 Win User

Can´t play full arcade game

Hi, I said i didn´t switch anything, Im still on the same xbox and gamertag, and I said I tried to do the licence transfer option anyway but it didn´t help :)
  6. Tr0lldem0rt Win User

Hearhfire Kidnapped

The title could be preceived as anything to do with Hearthfire. I didn`t have a clue as to what it was about since I didn`t know about the radient quests. If you knew about the radient quests then its no way a spoiler because you already knew it could happen.
  7. z9z Win User

I used the promotion that said i would recieve 600 microsoft point and did not recieve any

»Same here I didn`t receive anything! frustrating!
  8. skys7 Win User

Info Regarding Save File Modding

Soon we will see you in the ban forum section telling us you didn´t do anything ;)
  9. Егор Бокша Win User

Xbox Game Pass for 1$

I was on this site, but i didn`t find anything about my problem. And what i need to choose there?
Thema:

I didn’t do anything

1. I didn’t do anything - Similar Threads - didn’t anything

2. I was suspended from any Xbox Live activity for 14 days, although I didn’t do anything and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was suspended from any Xbox Live activity for 14 days, although I didn’t do anything and...: I was recently reported for 2 messages I sent by some random person, I have no idea why he reported them I never said anything wrong. I appealed both the 7 day suspensions I got for those which...
  3. Why does it say I perm banned and I didn’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it say I perm banned and I didn’t do anything: Someone kept spamming me and I just randomly got banned b627aa44-137b-49a0-9f0f-a74ab531f0cc
  4. Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong: Why was i banned when i didnt do anything wrong 77aeb3cf-ca28-4598-a81d-766d58a1e827
  5. Redeemed points but didn’t receive anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeemed points but didn’t receive anything: I redeemed points for xbox live gold and 3montgs of gamepass but didn’t receive yhem. Now im out 41,000 points. How do i get points back? 4e6f8996-82e0-4bcd-916b-bc63701798ff
  6. My account was suspended when I didn’t do anything?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was suspended when I didn’t do anything?!: I was playing overwatch and after the game ended a notification came through saying I had been suspended and they only reason I can think is because I said to someone can I play mercy please...
  7. I didn’t do anything wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn’t do anything wrong: I come home on Wednesday and they told me I have been permanent ban for market place thief I never stole anything or did notting wrong I play fortnite with no mic or this Da real TORN94 account...
  8. Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything: can you plz unban me I didn’t do nothing and I my brother was on my acc you can ban his account but you didn’t have to ban mine plus the person who reported me said bad things to me in a party...
  9. Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension ban on xbox and I didn’t do anything: can you plz unban me I didn’t do nothing and I my brother was on my acc you can ban his account but you didn’t have to ban mine plus the person who reported me said bad things to me in a party...
  10. I didn’t even do anything wrong how did I get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn’t even do anything wrong how did I get banned: I have been recently banned for two weeks and I do not know why. Please can you tell me the reason because I believe I have done nothing wrong and don’t know why I’m banned...