I didn’t do anything

Discus and support I didn’t do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing and called this guy a ass and got banned for 1 month and can’t play my Xbox the terms of service are messed please help me anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Assault exe, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Assault exe
    Assault exe Guest

I didn’t do anything

I was playing and called this guy a ass and got banned for 1 month and can’t play my Xbox the terms of service are messed please help me anyone

:)

Assault exe, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I didn’t do anything wrong

If you haven't already, you would need to submit a case review on the enforcement site. That is the only way to possibly have the ban removed.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Read over the code of conduct and it should be easy.

If they uphold their decision, you will no longer be able to sign into your account.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I didn’t do anything

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but as you said something that violated the code of conduct, it's highly unlikely to be overturned so all you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

I didn’t do anything

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but as you said something that violated the code of conduct, it's highly unlikely to be overturned so all you can do is wait it out.
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't already, you would need to submit a case review on the enforcement site. That is the only way to possibly have the ban removed.
  7. DA REAL TORN93 Win User

ok but I try doing the question they are so hard tho and I wanted to say if that denied true case review then I. Can get on my account any more
  8. Smwutches Win User

Read over the code of conduct and it should be easy.

If they uphold their decision, you will no longer be able to sign into your account.
  9. Sam_407 Win User

USB problem

I didn’t put anything on the usb, it just didn’t do anything, is there any other way or is the only way to reformat it?
Thema:

I didn’t do anything

1. I didn’t do anything - Similar Threads - didn’t anything

2. I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t get my money from a gift card how do I get it?: I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and when I redeemed it I never got my money and I have done everything and it never showed up in my account and I need to buy this game please help....
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X issue, worked and then didn’t after update: So my brother in law passed away 3 months ago and I just turned his Xbox on yesterday and it said there was an update so I allowed it to do its thing and then when it was complete about 20 minutes...
  5. I redeemed a gift card for Xbox but when I checked I didn’t see my credit, is there any way...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a gift card for Xbox but when I checked I didn’t see my credit, is there any way...: Hello Microsoft, today and a while back I purchased a gift card for 25$. After coming home from work I then redeemed my Xbox gift card at home. I went onto my Xbox and tried to purchase some in...
  6. I didn’t receive my Xbox X

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t receive my Xbox X: I bought Xbox X 21 November and I paid extra $9.99 for express delivery 23 November. I talked some of your employee 23 November and they told me I will definitely receive my package but today is...
  7. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  8. I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa point. I’ve requested refunds within the time period...: I didn’t authorise 3 purchases of fifa points that went into my account on Boxing Day. I’ve requested refunds within the time period stated and Microsoft are refusing the refund saying I’m not...
  9. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  10. I lost everything on my account. Can someone unbanned my account didn’t do anything wrong...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost everything on my account. Can someone unbanned my account didn’t do anything wrong...: I lost everything on my account. Can someone unbanned my account didn’t do anything wrong they just reported him reported me and then I got banned Wondering if you can fix my account what you did...