I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

Discus and support I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subscription, how can I cancel the debt?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigMrBanan4ik, Jan 22, 2018.

1. I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subscription, how can I cancel the debt?

:)

BigMrBanan4ik, Jan 22, 2018
  2. Mattco2
    Mattco2 Guest
    xbox live auto-renewal

I have my auto renewal turned off and have had it off since last month but I have a $9.99 pending charge on my credit card. I think the same thing may have happened last month as well. I thought I forgot to turn the auto renewal off last month after doing
    one of the $1 for a month deals and was charged $9.99 but now I am thinking I did have it off and was charged anyway. I did not want to renew last month and was pretty sure I had turned auto renewal off but figured since I was billed I must have forgot.
    I made sure it was off as soon as I saw the charge so I know it was turned off. Please cancel the current pending payment or refund it if it goes through as I do not want to renew at this time. Thank You.

Mattco2, Jan 22, 2018
  3. ProZxDynmite
    ProZxDynmite Guest
    Xbox Live

Xbox Live wan't me to pay for 2 months even though i did not have or use it.

I had forgot to turn auto renew off and there was no money on my card because i only pay for a month at a time becuase my

son will spend the money on there .

So they still say i owe them for 2 months and can't use the account until it is paid.

Im not pay for something i have not used.

Customer support has a bunch of idiots working there so don't bother with im gonna stick to PLAYSTATION.

ProZxDynmite, Jan 22, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

HAZMAT RADIO, Jan 22, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subsc

6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

"I turned off auto renewal and did the 1$ for 1 month xbox game pass"

Did you turn off auto renewal AFTER you purchased the 1$ Game Pass upgrade? If not, that is why this happened.
  7. PhDPeddler Win User

How Do I Remmove MY Credit Card?

I did mine on xbox.com. I went to "my account" and removed it. I am in the US.

I did turn auto renewal off first.
  8. denis97g Win User

Xbox GamePass

did any of the purchases go through? you can get a refund on xbox.com/refund. And if you turn auto-renewal off you won't be charged after the 3 months.
  9. Th3 Tater Win User

You have been disconnected from the server.

Did you pay for a year up front or month to month? If you're doing monthly, go to your account. Turn off auto renew. Go elsewhere.
Thema:

1. I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ... - Similar Threads - did console month

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  4. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?: I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  7. Did this current update cause your console to brick

in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  8. Why did I get Console Banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get Console Banned?: I was playing BO2 and got stuck in a bunch of modded lobbies that I couldn’t leave. So I haven’t touched my Series X in almost a week, I come back to play some bo1 with my buddy and it says I’m...
  9. Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change: Like the title says I joined the preview delta program did the whole update that took about 5 minutes and when i tried resetting my console after it was done to see the changes my dashboard stayed...
  10. why did i get a console suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get a console suspension: I was handed a suspension because apparently, I made some changes in my console. "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will xbox refund me if I forgot to turn of my renewal