I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

Discus and support I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jfreakind1995, Dec 27, 2016.

1. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours

:)

jfreakind1995, Dec 27, 2016
  2. EastSideRon
    EastSideRon Guest
    hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and still have not recieve my game which was forza6 can you please contact me at [Mod Removed]

hi im ron i bought an xbox one name your game bundle package i put in the promotion code and still have not recieve my redeemer code in email can you guys please contact me at [Mod Removed]

EastSideRon, Dec 27, 2016
  3. Pankewita
    Pankewita Guest
    3 months of gold / minecraft promotion

i bought 3 months of gold via my Xbox one on june 26 to recieve the minecraft promotion and i did not recieve my code, the promotion says that i will recieve my code before july 31, i wait for that and now it is august 11 and still no code, help me please

Pankewita, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Name Your Game Bundle Email code not recieved

7. Terak 007 Win User

Crazy Larry Deal ?

I purchased this promotion on march 28th. I still have not recived the codes. I have my email for conformation. I changed my contact email shortly after I learned how the promotion was going to work. I have still recieved emails attached to my gamer tag
    on the old contact email. Maybe some sort of bug? Thank you for your time.
  8. EmptyStatic Win User

Just got the $75 Xbox Promotional code ad on my Xbox 360

Just wanted to let you all know that I recieved a message with my $75 promotional credit. Did you recieve your yet?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Wrong Email Provided For Name-Your-Game Promotion Code

For assistance with that offer, you'll need to fill out the form at the bottom of the offer's FAQ -

microsoft.promo.eprize.com/.../faq.html

Please don't post personal information and codes on a public forum.
Thema:

1. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion - Similar Threads - did reciev email

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I activated a product key for Sea Of Thieves and did not recieve items in-game.: Sea Of Thieves recently had an event where we got free product keys for in-game items. I activated mine but did not recieve the items. I play the game on steam but my account is also linked to...