I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus

Discus and support I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i preorder South Park The Fractured but Whole and it said on the Xbox live store that I would receive a copy of South Park The Stick of Truth when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Backle77, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Backle77
    Backle77 Guest

so i preorder South Park The Fractured but Whole and it said on the Xbox live store that I would receive a copy of South Park The Stick of Truth when the game goes public. I did not get it. Please help

:)

Backle77, Oct 16, 2017
  2. bbyrd4813
    bbyrd4813 Guest
    Pre-ordered South Park

Hello I did not receive south park the stick of truth after I pre-ordered south park the fractured but whole. I was told to contact you from my promotion offer on the pre-order

bbyrd4813, Oct 16, 2017
  3. JoshLease
    JoshLease Guest
    South Park Promo

I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured but Whole and have not received my promotional code for South Park: The Stick of Truth. I purchased The Fractured but Whole 6/16/2016. Thank you

JoshLease, Oct 16, 2017
  4. monkeycatt
    monkeycatt Guest

I didn't get it either...the store page for the stick of truth just says "only available as part of a bundle" and i'm prompted to (re) buy the Fractured But whole. I contacted support and they said it's an issue they're trying to resolve and i'll get an
    email when it's ready to install. i'm not sure about that but it's all I got.

monkeycatt, Oct 16, 2017
  5. S0LExSupreme
    S0LExSupreme Guest
    yea same here I didn’t get it guess I’ll wait till tomorrow

S0LExSupreme, Oct 16, 2017
  6. I called customer support as well and they told me it would be available 8am pacific time.

KingdomFan0517, Oct 16, 2017
  7. Hey all,

You should now be able to find the Game in Your Ready to Install if you purchased Digitally. I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 2, 2018
  8. KingdomFan0517 Win User

I didn't get it either...the store page for the stick of truth just says "only available as part of a bundle" and i'm prompted to (re) buy the Fractured But whole. I contacted support and they said it's an issue they're trying to resolve and i'll get an
    I called customer support as well and they told me it would be available 8am pacific time.
  9. S0LExSupreme Win User

yea same here I didn’t get it guess I’ll wait till tomorrow 😭
  10. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey all,

You should now be able to find the Game in Your Ready to Install if you purchased Digitally. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  11. monkeycatt Win User

12. Miss Bijoux Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

Hey Darkfigthter -

Sincere apologies for the misinformation I provided above. According to the Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole,
    you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via Ubisoft's store page as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
Thema:

1. I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus - Similar Threads - did receive South

2. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  5. I did not receive my item please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my item please help: I bought an add on for forza horizon 5 but i did not receive the item in game. 9a7894a7-ffc2-4575-ac43-751bec2b5c1f
  6. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  7. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  8. I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not receive the answer on the my question related to xbox from the gamer from the...: I did send my question related to the xbox to the gamer from the community from the xbox support page or link and I did not receive the answer back from them and it does not go forward thru it and...
  9. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  10. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...