I did not get credit for my Xbox card

Discus and support I did not get credit for my Xbox card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my $ 25 Xbox card it does not pay my $ 25 please help me thank you in advance f55bd657-0bfc-4a12-b695-3a83e4c53265 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carglassejecass, Oct 21, 2017.

1. I did not get credit for my Xbox card

:)

carglassejecass, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Starman
    Starman Guest
    Problems Buying Online

I used to get an error code when I wished to buy but then I found out that it was because of some issue with my credit card. I contacted my credit card company and they did an online verification and then I was able to make my purchase.

Starman, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Kramomat
    Kramomat Guest
    Unknown runtime error 0x82bc0005

Hey again,

it is because my Xbox Account is blocked, since my Credit Card was blocked due to misuse.

So my Xbox Gold Membership could not be paid.

I will now call Xbox Live Support to resolve issue since entering new credit Card number did not work.

Thank you for your help

Kramomat, Oct 21, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you can only buy xbox one content via webpage or xbox one

Not 360

Also your currency card must match your account region

ngocphi, Oct 21, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

you can only buy xbox one content via webpage or xbox one

Not 360

Also your currency card must match your account region
  6. JosephJackson6 Win User

How stop reoccurring billing, lost profile name and email associated with account

I did stop payment on my credit card, and then I got issued a new credit card. I got charged to the new card even though that new card was never used for the subscription. Now the credit card company has to stop payment on that card, I find it hard to believe Xbox would not have a cross reference with the credit card. Plus I am looking to get a refund for several months I was charged in trying to resolve this dispute. I have never had such a situation with a company. So much frustration, grief and time. And getting to a person on the phone is a nightmare too.
  7. CaptChadd Win User

Can't remove CC from xbox live account?

This seems like a unique problem as I have taken my credit card information off my account using my Xbox before with no problems.

The last time you extended your Xbox live did you use the credit card or a top up card?
  8. Venomous Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

I originally got my XBOX Live Gold by adding a credit card to my account. Two years later My credit card info was compromised. I got charges of over $1000 on my card. I believe my credit card information was gotten through My Xbox Live account. Why do I
    think that? Because all the fraudulent charges were for online purchases from Microsoft. I called Microsoft and had to fight with them to remove my credit card info. Last year the only way to get a Family Pack was to use a credit card on your account, so I
    did. A few weeks ago my credit card info was obtained by someone again and guess what????? The first $1200 fraudulent charge was online with Microsoft. Until Microsoft offers a Prepaid Family Plan Card at Retailers I will not give them any more money on for
    LIVE or on Live. Trust me I was not Phished.
  9. DESTROYER4TR Win User

Error Code "8c250001"???Can't Add Paypal Account!!!

Thank you zulu for your answer.Unfortunately i don't live in USA and there are no native xbox support team in my country.

Hopefully i resolved this issue by adding my credit card directly.

Xbox hadn't accepted my credit card when i checked it last time about a year ago -i guess due to the foreign country credit card- but suprisingly it did yesterday. :)
Thema:

1. I did not get credit for my Xbox card - Similar Threads - did credit card

2. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  3. My Credit Card was charged for 39,99 $ but I did not purchase anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Credit Card was charged for 39,99 $ but I did not purchase anything: My Credit cars was charged without buying anything! Please make a credit for 39,99 $. 6f02209e-fd21-459b-8183-d9a56ddf9af9
  4. I have been charged $165.00 and do not have a subscription how did you get my credit card...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $165.00 and do not have a subscription how did you get my credit card...: You have charged me $165.00 and I do not have a subscription please put this money back into my credit card or I will have to contact the bank to assist. Judy Robinson...
  5. We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...

in XBoX on Windows
    We made a purchase of robux but it did not credit our acct is there a way to find out which...: Is there a way to find out which acct a robux purchase was submitted to? 12740cb2-6e53-48ad-8e3f-3e66cd485bb3
  6. Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change.: Successfully change my GamerTag and charged my credit card but it did not change? I thought it will automatically applies the change. What happened? 9a9643d0-4d84-41a1-bdfe-5f1da0d1616b
  7. Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Un cargo a mi tarjeta de crédito que no hice[A charge to my credit card that I did not make]: Buenas tardes,quiero preguntar por que aparecio un cargo a mi tarjeta de credito que no autorize de Microsoft y que no me fue notificado de dicho movimiento [Translation - Good afternoon, I want...
  8. Why did I have to dispute payment charges with my credit card company to get a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I have to dispute payment charges with my credit card company to get a refund?: I paid $9.99 for a gamer tag change but that tag was force changed to one of those weird random gamer tags with six numbers that provokes anger in everyone. Okay, so my gaming community peers...
  9. i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info:  I have done everything that is listed to update my Xbox Rewards. I have purchased money cards used to buy games and DLC I also edit my credit card information updated my address and still...
  10. 30 Day credit card gold trial did not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    30 Day credit card gold trial did not work: Hi, I have started gold trial for 30 days with my credit card, but seems it did not work, when I played fitness game such like knockout, it was locked with information : 'get gold'. Besides, I...