I did noithing wrong and still got baned

Discus and support I did noithing wrong and still got baned in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by steve schneider1, Jun 24, 2024.

1. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong

:)

steve schneider1, Jun 24, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Steve. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor. Just to let you know, we are not Microsoft employees and do not have access to accounts or enforcement details on this forum.

Note that not all bans are eligible for appeal, such those with shorter duration periods, content takedowns with no accompanying service suspension, and suspensions that are no longer active.

To see if you can appeal your ban, sign into your account on this page: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

It will tell you more details about your ban, and if you can submit a case review to appeal it.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. PeachyMilk36577 Win User

Enforcement :(

plz un bane me I did nothing wrong
  4. scorpionnzl Win User

scorps

no caurse i now 5other people whow did the same thing and they got baned for the same reson.why do overseas people get baned more than united stastes peolpe caurse they send me meggae sayind they wont baned us only you black ***
  5. Smwutches Win User

got baned

6. andykoster Win User

Black Ops II game glitch (lost all unlocks & score streaks). In local games and then played multiplayer (2/3/2013).

i think all the multiplayer data is held on a server and theres noithing i know off wat ya can do
Thema:

1. I did noithing wrong and still got baned - Similar Threads - did noithing wrong

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  4. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  5. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  6. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  7. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  8. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  9. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  10. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a