I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore

Discus and support I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I basically got an enforcement suspension through Xbox chat that ended yesterday the 25th at 5:40 but today, the 26th, I tried to live stream and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kasual, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Kasual
    Kasual Guest

I basically got an enforcement suspension through Xbox chat that ended yesterday the 25th at 5:40 but today, the 26th, I tried to live stream and it says I can’t even though the suspension is up. What is going on? You

:)

Kasual, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kasual!

What exactly is the error message you get when you try to stream?

Try to simply restart your Xbox. Press & hold the power button and select Restart.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. lotionman Win User

Why does my xbox 360 games not let me connect to xbox live? my wifi and everything are fine it’s just the xbox 360 games don’t let me play them

Now it says that i can’t even log in to my account on xbox 360 anymore
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I have decided not to upgrade to 4K

I can't even watch sports live. I need to live stream all of my sports as I don't live in America anymore. I couldn't deal with commercials anymore unless it's during a sporting event.
  6. DRFISH91 Win User

WHICH APPS are available on Xbox 360 without gold

Im not able to stream nfl network or redzone live on the nfl app anymore. I can only watch clips. This just started last week. Did the app change?
Thema:

1. I did my suspension but now I can’t live stream anymore - Similar Threads - did suspension can’t

2. Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a twenty-two day suspension and then a year of a suspension for no reason?: I got suspended for no reason at all! I submitted an appeal and it immediately got denied. You guys did not even read the reason of my appeal, did you? You guys will ban the most friendliest...
  3. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  4. Why did I get a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a suspension?: I got a suspension on my account and it has no details on why I have it 06d1120e-a65d-4bb7-92e7-95844e9119b6
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. Why Did I get suspension and what for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did I get suspension and what for: Why did I get suspension for and I got 5 strikes add to my already 2 strikes end up getting 61 days suspended and this isn't right and someone reported me for hate speech and harassment or...
  7. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  8. Why did I get a suspension and why am I unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a suspension and why am I unable to appeal: Hello my name is Saleh I got message suspension today that I'm sure I don't deserve at all ?? I got a suspension for hate speech but the sentence I said was a repeat of what the other person said...
  9. Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a 2 week long suspension and not a 1 week long: This is my second offense and it says I have 2 suspensions, a 1 week one and a 2 week one...I'm very confused because I thought it was 1 week for second offense so any help would be very much...
  10. why did i get a console suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get a console suspension: I was handed a suspension because apparently, I made some changes in my console. "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious...