I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont...

Discus and support I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please Help I don’t understand why the guys from the shop let me buy Xbox live knows it’s not supported in Romania. 871e4e8e-fd37-406c-b908-b4336bb84ad2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Iana Matteo, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Iana Matteo
    Iana Matteo Guest

I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont...

Please Help I don’t understand why the guys from the shop let me buy Xbox live knows it’s not supported in Romania.

:)

Iana Matteo, Jan 2, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont understand whytheguys from the shop let me buy GOLD knowing it’s not supported for my country.

You habe to address it with the retailer
  3. Georges C. Win User

I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont understand whytheguys from the shop let me buy GOLD knowing it’s not supported for my country.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Lana, I'm sorry this happened, the ideal thing in this case would be for you to try to request a refund with the store that sold you the card.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Free 30 days gold member and reedem codes with new purchased console.

Hi, sadly I don't see Romania in the list of Xbox Live supported countries.

-

www.xbox.com/.../countries

-

I would suspect that is causing all your issues.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Romania available on Rewards?

Since Romania is not an Xbox Live supported country, it will be a while before it's added to the Rewards program.
  6. Cr1st1X Win User

connect xbox live gold

Why Romania doesnt have Live support since you sell Xbox in this country?
Thema:

1. I did my research and found out Romania is not a supported country for XBOX LIVE but I dont... - Similar Threads - did research found

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  5. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  8. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  9. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  10. ($5) At what age did you get your first cell phone? Help us with our research to earn $5 (...

in XboX Insiders
    ($5) At what age did you get your first cell phone? Help us with our research to earn $5 (...: SurveyTime is run by Persona.ly- a global mobile ad-tech company who works with the world's largest market research companies to provide direct, exclusive survey campaigns. It is the only survey...