I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game?

Discus and support I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did a pre order of Diablo ultimate edition and have early access from today but I can not download the game? 5d09198b-010d-4e77-9134-3461a0ce2492 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh Holgate, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Josh Holgate
    Josh Holgate Guest

I did a pre order of Diablo ultimate edition and have early access from today but I can not download the game?

:)

Josh Holgate, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased/pre-ordered under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed kindly remove and re-add your account and then check again if you can now install the game.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Should I get the Xbox One now or wait a bit longer?

I just pre-ordered Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition today. Look forward to it. And you did catch the news about the White Xbox One that cones with Sunset Overdrive right?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 23 pre-order ultimate edition

If you have pre-ordered the ultimate edition, then you should get the ultimate edition. The ultimate edition of the game does include the standard edition of the game, and any extras that is included with the ultimate edition. This is probably why it shows the standard edition as pre-ordered.
  5. WOZZA55 Win User

I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library. How do I fix this problem?

I received all the pre order content because I bought in December so got some Diablo 3 content but it showed I had purchased the ultimate edition and at some point after the game released it changed to purchase ultimate edition that’s why I am

concerned but hopefully when the season drops I will see if I get the premium season pass
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Failed payment, will it try again?

Please log in to your account at this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/diablo-i....

Try pre-ordering the game there and see if it works.

If it doesn't work, it is possible that the pre-order is still active and we will need to wait until the system will try to charge it again.
Thema:

1. I did a pre order for Diablo Ultimate edition why can I not download the game? - Similar Threads - did pre order

2. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...
  3. Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my pre order for mortal kombat 1 say it’s been cancelled?: I pre ordered the mortal kombat 1 premium edition and it went through and took the money out of my bank account and I was even able to play the beta but now it says my order was cancelled....
  4. Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that I pre order and cam out 14 days later and the game I did not like...: I try to refund a pre order then the game came out and I did not like it 7a20e0c1-f638-4c9c-a375-6c853f006454
  5. Why did my pre order money come out right away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my pre order money come out right away?: So I pre ordered the next chapter dlc for the elder scrolls online which is released june 2021 but the money came out if my bank right away I had paid by paypal that is connected to my bank so I...
  6. ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ufc 4 pre order bonus did not get my code: pick up my ufc 4 pre order today from gamestop and microsoft wont let them print out a code for the pre order bonus a97fc33e-7999-43b8-8183-579ae5e817fb
  7. Did Not Receive Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus: I did not receive the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus. Please tell me when it will be available. 2bbb6bf1-72db-498e-a43b-e3f967619bf4
  8. Street Fighter 30th Ann. Collection - Did not receive pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Street Fighter 30th Ann. Collection - Did not receive pre-order bonus: Spoke with Microsoft Support and they suggested that I leave a post here that I did not receive Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Ultra Street Fighter IV. My case# is SR 1429166618...
  9. Did not receive pre-order bonuses for NBA 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive pre-order bonuses for NBA 2K19: I pre-ordered NBA 2K19 as part of a new "Xbox 1 X Console bundle" Ordered on Sept 3rd Received console and game code on Sept 11th Entered code and started downloading...later I played a few...
  10. Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?: I recently bought Fallout 76 and I'm not getting any notification for getting access to the beta. I checked the store and there was the Fallout 76 I bought, and one that said "Fallout 76...