I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing

Discus and support I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i as a gamer have been very disappointed with ur service u havent even updated ur service update in 2 days i pay for gold on another account an i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HappyJoey104981, Feb 3, 2018.

1. I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing

i as a gamer have been very disappointed with ur service u havent even updated ur service update in 2 days i pay for gold on another account an i demand all gamers who pay for gold should get refunded or more gold for every day ur service has issues i pay
    for the good gaming service an i am not getting that result why should i pay for gold when outa the month i pay for i can only play two days cause ur service blows if this does not. Get fixed im moving consoles at least then i will get the month i pay for
    an watch u dont reply cause ur computer aint programmed to say anything other than im sorry we have a team working on it plz check forum for updates when its been two days before anyone said anything like come on an this is if they even respond

:)

HappyJoey104981, Feb 3, 2018
  2. Xbox connects to the internet but no xbox live.

Been waiting an hour for an update from Microsoft, I guess canning1800 employees may have something to do with it. Everyone deals with issues from time to time on xboxlive but for the money you pay , you demand answers. It's5:39 central time and I'm in Mississippi.....everything
    is back up and ready to go. Sometimes patience is a virtue.

DOOMaflotchie, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Too much money for changing the player's tag!

Why should I pay just for changing the player's tag ?! This is too much money! The whole game costs about the same, but you demand such money just for changing the tag ... Are you crazy? You are insolent to demand such money just for nothing ?!

I must pay 499 rubles (it's not so much in dollars, but in my region, it's very much money! Approximatly 8$)!

АлександрТуляков, Feb 3, 2018
  4. I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing

if you agree with me plz share on all social media apps all blogs an everything till Microsoft either gives our money back or fixes their problems i get it sometimes u got issues but stop being lazy an fix them better

HappyJoey104981, Feb 3, 2018
  5. HappyJoey104981 Win User

if you agree with me plz share on all social media apps all blogs an everything till Microsoft either gives our money back or fixes their problems i get it sometimes u got issues but stop being lazy an fix them better
  6. RaringSword067 Win User

Hacked Internet Connection

yes i know its march 26th 2016 and i too had my ip hacked while on gta v and has shut down my internet completly and ime holding microsoft accountable. paying customers shoyld not have to put up with this cyber terroism. Is all they tell u is contact ur
    service provider and have ur ip address changed. and they do nothing about the players that are doing it.
  7. DOOMaflotchie Win User

Xbox connects to the internet but no xbox live.

Been waiting an hour for an update from Microsoft, I guess canning1800 employees may have something to do with it. Everyone deals with issues from time to time on xboxlive but for the money you pay , you demand answers. It's5:39 central time and I'm in Mississippi.....everything
    is back up and ready to go. Sometimes patience is a virtue.
  8. graveworm8 Win User

xbox live connection issue

Hey xbox hell of a way to tell us to shut our mouths while u deal with it at least ur polite about it still doesnt change that ur service is crap im tired of paying for microsoft service when u conveinintly have these problems making it impossible tonreach
    support ..does xbox still have support or is it just gunna be give us more money or get lost every time im *** ive been a loyal customer for well over ten years what loyalty do we get back...none...thanks for nothing
  9. JoeBoNeZ Win User

KI Pin Ultimate Edition discussion and support thread

Yeah nothing yet for the Ultratech pin, or the thunder pin, or the fightstick pin from Pax. I see above we should speak up and it seems people are doing so. Paying more money for the Pin Ultimate Edition we should at least have someone telling us what is
    going on with them. The Pax fightstick pin needs to be put in the store along with the others. We bought this edition knowing we would have to earn the pins, or buy them if we could not attend something. So i hope someone is reading this and gives us more
    up to date information on them.
Thema:

1. I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing - Similar Threads - demand something putting

2. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  3. Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Suite Paid Ads keep demanding payment but I have already paid: On 6 May 2023 I paid A$22.45 to renew my subscription to Solitaire Premium in order to turn off the ads. This went along OK until 20 October when all of a sudden ads starting appearing again. I...
  4. I demand a refund!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I demand a refund!!: I'd like to know why I have been charged £39.99 by Gamesbox.Pro?? I have NEVER signed up for this!! I've tried emailing them, but oddly the email address 'doesn't exist'! If I am not refunded this...
  5. I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am demanding a refund of Minecraft.: Requiring me to hook my computer up to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft was a slap in the face, and then forcing me to port my Mojang account was pissing on my face and telling me it was...
  6. Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are there two versions of gta 5 on my console and why does my xbox demand i download...: Ive been on n off Gta V for years like most idk when exactly the identical copy appeared in my files/library Ive never had major issues with this bug besides when going to re install gta its hard...
  7. I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a real-tme status of the AI Air Trafic Control System: Using Microsoft Flight Simulator without AI ATC properly responding to requests for IFR flight is like trying to fly an aircraft with a keyboard. We need AI ATC to work properly and if it is not...
  8. Deban demand

in XBoX on Windows
    Deban demand: Hey, so I’ve been on Xbox for more than 3 years and suddenly for no reason, I opened my Xbox and got banned. The only reason I might have got banned is a message I sent to my friend for joke...
  9. FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLTSIM2000 X-BOX Sign-in Demand After SIM Startup, then Freeze , no Escape: See Subject Line- HELP Please to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WIN11 system cafc8cc7-ad1b-41d8-92c9-fad83af5ae86
  10. ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand

in XBoX on Windows
    ESPN App Not Playing Anything On Demand: This app is borderline a waste. I'm attempting to play an on demand ufc fight and it constantly brings up the "unexpected error, error occurred trying to connect to our services". I have deleted...