I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.

Discus and support I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a game called Halo Master Chief Collection, I would like to fully restart and work back my way up. Sadly when I deleted the saved dated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IchthyosaurWeirdo, Sep 10, 2020.

1. I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced.

Hello, I have a game called Halo Master Chief Collection, I would like to fully restart and work back my way up. Sadly when I deleted the saved dated from everywhere the game still synced and I was still put as a high rank and I still had 35/100 unlocked
    on season 2. Yet my campaign and my characters tag and armor have been cleaned off yet I can redo my tag and armor freely since the items on Season 2 where still unlocked. I want to restart from the very beginning when im rank 1 and the season is back to 100/100.

:)

IchthyosaurWeirdo, Sep 10, 2020
  2. Siriusdish Win User

I believe that the level is located in the game servers, not in save data.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Error with xbox live server side - billing

Hello Victor,

Yes if you delete the save from everywhere it removes from the cloud. Do you have the disk in when trying to play the game? You also can try uninstall and reinstall the game. When you delete the save only delete local save data by going to settings>system>storage>clear
    local save data. This deletes it off the console but it still in the cloud so when you start the game again, it will sync data and download the save.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Data files

Ok, I understand.

That depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

If the console hasn't deleted the game save from the cloud yet, the game sync with the save file in the cloud automatically. When you start the game, it'll download the save from the cloud.

If the game save however is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

If you went to Menu > Manage Games > Saves > Delete Save Data > “Delete Everywhere“, it's deleted from the cloud and can't be recovered.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.

Hi Jeremy,

Based on your screenshot, the data has been deleted from the internal drive. The reserved space you see there is not the saved data of the profile. If you start the game and the data syncs from the cloud, then you didn't delete from everywhere as was posted
    previously. If the data is indeed syncing from the cloud still, you would see the saved data under the section you have posted in the screenshot. It would display your gamertag along with the file size of the saved data.'

If you indeed deleted from everywhere as was previously stated, then the data is being recovered on the developer server side. Most of the time, you just need to delete the save from the game options and it will be permanently erased since you are deleting
    it from the developer server side. Or you just start over using a new save slot.

If for whatever reason the game is not letting you start over, you would need to contact
    Valve or Steam Supportfor more assistance.
  6. izbounty Win User

How do you get the option to sync data?

Hi, if you go to "manage games & add-ons" then find the saves for it on your console try deleting it. This will remove any saved data from your console for that game and cause it to sync. Be careful not to delete from everywhere as you will be unable to
    recover anything deleted.

Hope this helped as it worked for me.
Thema:

1. I deleted my saved data from everywhere yet the game still synced. - Similar Threads - deleted saved data

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  4. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  5. Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I...: Even after deleting STARFIELD "Save Data" on Series S, the game crashes very frequently. I need help 9988fae2-4bf1-4c16-871f-20c5a14fc725
  6. Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even after deleting "Saved Data" from STARFIELD on Series S, the game crashes So Often. Am...: Hi all, I have been thoroughly enjoying STARFIELD on my Series S but I am getting really fed up with all the crashes. I've applied all the recommendations on the Bethesda site and still having...
  7. How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I delete save data for asphalt 9 legends for Nintendo switch: I am frustrated because I can’t delete my asphalt 9 legends save data for Nintendo switch and I've contacted Gameloft with no luck and cloud save data is not supported how do I fix this I’m all...
  8. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  9. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  10. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Accidentally deleted xenorverse2 slot