I deleted my E-mail address where my Minecraft was on, And now cant log in to play anymore

Discus and support I deleted my E-mail address where my Minecraft was on, And now cant log in to play anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. About a month ago I deleted my Email address because I had about 5 emails and wanted to stick to only 1, But I totally forgot that I had my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luiz Weissmann, Jan 4, 2023.

1. I deleted my E-mail address where my Minecraft was on, And now cant log in to play anymore

Hey.

About a month ago I deleted my Email address because I had about 5 emails and wanted to stick to only 1, But I totally forgot that I had my Minecraft Java on my one email account until I deleted it. Now that I have changed it I can't log into my Minecraft account and cant log in. Is there anyway way around this or did I lose my account?

:)

Luiz Weissmann, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Luiz Weissmann Win User

I deleted my E-mail address where my Minecraft was on, And now cant log in to play anymore

No, I had Minecraft for a long time, before it migrated to Microsoft, so I had my Minecraft on a google mail account. I deleted the E-mail address itself, and now when I want to log in from The Launcher itself I need to verify my email, which I can't because I can't access the email.
  3. Luiz Weissmann Win User

I have no clue whatsoever on recovering my google mail account, could you by chance provide a video or person that I can speak to?
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

if you deleted the email and it was not a microsoft email like outlook or hotmail then most likely have lost it all, if a microsoft email you have 90 days to log back into it and it will stop the deletion.
  5. Georges C. Win User

6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Luiz, when you say you deleted your account that had minecraft, was it a microsoft account and you requested to close the email account?
Thema:

1. I deleted my E-mail address where my Minecraft was on, And now cant log in to play anymore - Similar Threads - deleted mail address

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  4. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  5. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  6. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  7. Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue: Hi, some time ago I deleted a microsoft e-mail account that I used to save a gamertag in case I wanted to go back to it, now that I want to do so, and that particular microsoft account that had...
  8. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  9. Subscription canceled when I deleted my mail address ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription canceled when I deleted my mail address ?: Hi, I deleted my Microsoft address mail who was connected at my subscription xbox pc game pass because I had a lot of problems with it, so I created a new one that I try to connect with the game...
  10. My account is deleted without any notifications on my e-mail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is deleted without any notifications on my e-mail.: My account is deleted (this account) without any notifications whatsoever, the Microsoft Store email has been change into a Russian one, and it seems that my account in Minecraft cannot be...