I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

Discus and support I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After downlouding the game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION i deleted the account but still have the game but lost it after my little brother reset my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Eason425, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

After downlouding the game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION i deleted the account but still have the game but lost it after my little brother reset my xbox i have missplaced the card but still have the recpeit what do i do if anyone can hepl i will be thankful
    for your asictance

:)

Jason Eason425, Jun 30, 2015
  2. MATR1X94
    MATR1X94 Guest
    Never Received Warthog code for Horizon 3

I have Horizon 3 and the Halo master chief collection and never received my code.. I have a physical disk for the master cheif collection as ive never downloaded any game to my xbox. Talked with tech support and Lady G said I am eligible for the warthog
    and that i should post here about the issue.

MATR1X94, Jun 30, 2015
  3. johnnyjh
    johnnyjh Guest
    Xbox 1

i really want the Xbox One i want forza 5 , forza horizon 2 , halo master cheif collection quantum break, ryse, and dead Rising 3 but i cant find a job =( i have had an Xbox 360 7 years now and i wanna upgrade so bad

johnnyjh, Jun 30, 2015
  4. I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 2, 2015
  5. What if i cant remember the account

Jason Eason425, Jul 4, 2015
  6. The game is attached to the account. So if you can't remember it, then there is no way to re-download the game.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Jason Eason425 Win User

I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back.

What if i cant remember the account
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game is attached to the account. So if you can't remember it, then there is no way to re-download the game.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

10. MilkTruct10n Win User

Xbox shooters

Halo 5 is an exclusive fps, same with the master cheif collection.
  11. Raed Sharib Win User

None of my Games on my physical discs are not working.

Hello Microsoft, I have the same problem. I inserted both of my 2k22 and 2k20 discs as well as halo master chief collection. The 2k discs said that the disc were scratched and the master cheif game said sign in to your account with the game in it and play since it a part of game pass ultimate. I have the disc and I’m signed in to my account. None of my Xbox one disc are not working when I put them in.
Thema:

1. I deleted my account and lost a game HALO MASTER CHEIF COLLECTION and want it back. - Similar Threads - deleted account lost

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake: Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In fact, the only information I have is the...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account: My microsoft account was hacked and deleted recently. When I set up a new microsoft account with the same email address, I lost the link to my minecraft Java game. I migrated the Minecraft to...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  9. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  10. Wednesday jun 28- I just lost my account I think I accidentally deleting it I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wednesday jun 28- I just lost my account I think I accidentally deleting it I had...: Please help me get my account back 2914705a-3133-4eb5-ac29-1f79fa575176