I currently have an Xbox oneX. Can I purchase a next gen only game, such as Gotham Knights,...

Discus and support I currently have an Xbox oneX. Can I purchase a next gen only game, such as Gotham Knights,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have an Xbox oneX. Can I purchase a next gen only game, such as Gotham Knights, through my console NOW so that I can later play it once I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eduardo lucio, May 12, 2023.

1. I currently have an Xbox oneX. Can I purchase a next gen only game, such as Gotham Knights,...

I currently have an Xbox oneX. Can I purchase a next gen only game, such as Gotham Knights, through my console NOW so that I can later play it once I upgrade to a Series X console?

:)

eduardo lucio, May 12, 2023
  2. Lofty Who Win User

New Batman Details

3. DarkVictory23 Win User

Next gen sequels

Well, one of the launch games for Xbox One that I will be purchasing is a sequel, Assassin's Creed IV. Of course, what would make me happier than a next-gen sequel would be if they made a special edition combo of Creed II and Brotherhood for next-gen using
    the next-gen engine and graphics. That would make my day.

-

Other games I can't wait for next-gen sequels to are the Batman: Arkham series (looking forward to Origins, too bad it's only current gen) and Splinter Cell (though I'd settle for some current gen DLC for Blacklist at the moment. Love this game!).
  4. David Do0M Win User

I thought they said it was available at midnight ?!?!?

Well, that sucks for me. I bought $70 in MS points/Xbox money/whatever they call it now to buy current gen and next gen through the "Game Ahead Program" and I just tried to download it from xbox.com and guess what? YOU CAN'T USE YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ON
    XBOX.COM, only on the freaking dashboard. So, I truly can not purchase the game until they put it on the dashboard.

This is SERIOUSLY making me rethink going all digital next gen.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Series X

It's a little unclear, but I would say it is next gen, since I have seen things about having 4 generations of games on one console, and since there is only currently 3 generations of Xbox consoles, then series X would have to be next gen.
  6. RecKLesS12 Win User

Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass

I also have the same problem for gotham knights as well as for wild hearts both appear in steam, i can even download Wildhearts from EA app directly and Gotham knights are available on epic and steam to download so it's not blocked in my region none of these games are blocked i egypt so i don't know why, i even can't see dishonored and i can see dishonored 2 and death of the outsider with no problem, i hope this can get fixed
Thema:

I currently have an Xbox oneX. Can I purchase a next gen only game, such as Gotham Knights,...

1. I currently have an Xbox oneX. Can I purchase a next gen only game, such as Gotham Knights,... - Similar Threads - currently oneX purchase

2. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  7. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  8. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  9. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...: I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?...
  10. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...