I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account?

Discus and support I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account? fc6a3cf7-71e4-442e-adac-0b36a704372d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ᴮᴸᴬᴸ ᴬᴸ Qᵁᵂᴬᴵʸ, May 29, 2023.

1. I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account?

:)

ᴮᴸᴬᴸ ᴬᴸ Qᵁᵂᴬᴵʸ, May 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You can still log into the Xbox 360 account to your Xbox One console by adding the profile. Please do the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

You can check the details from this link as a reference, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....
  3. YaseenAyad13 Win User

Xbox 360: Create an Xbox LIVE ID

To play games on your xbox 360 or xbox one console, you need an account created. You probably logged in with your email at the beginning of your console configuration.
    Well, I'm 14 and I actually made the account myself without the console configuration back when I was 13. So, no, I haven't logged in yet with my account on my Xbox console.
  4. Un Sub Win User

Xbox 360: "This email address isn't linked to a Microsoft account" - but it is

Yes, I'm trying to log into my Xbox 360 with my Microsoft account that works fine with my Xbox One.

My primary email address is a non-Microsoft domain.

I'll try creating a new Outlook account, linking it as a secondary to my Microsoft account and see what happens.
  5. CrumblyImp12794 Win User

Just joined xbox live, but can't seem to use my existing xbox profile?

This may sound better...

I never hand an xbox live account before, so is a new profile created when I registered yesterday with my personal email address... That is all fine, and I can log into xbox live without a problem on the web and via my xbox 360 machine using
    ''.

Now... Being I never had an xbox live account before, I always played games on my xbox 360 using my created profile, gamertag: st3v3n8r

So, now that I have the xbox live account I would like to somehow change, or delete '' and use my original 'non-xbox live' created profile 'st3v3n8r', so I can maintain my gamer status.... Make sense??

Thanks for any further response.
  6. Quitriz378 Win User

Help with downloadable content

I've forgotten the E-mail that I used to create the account, and when I normally try to log in to the account on my Xbox 360 it says that it needs the E-mail and the password.
Thema:

1. I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account? - Similar Threads - created account log

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  4. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  5. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  6. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  7. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4
  8. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...: I made a minecraft account this month and then tried logging in today and it forced me to make a new account and now Ive lossed all my progress and when I try switch to the other account it puts...
  9. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...
  10. I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my Minecraft account because I don't know my PIN, how do I create a PIN on...: I created a Microsoft account to migrate my legacy Minecraft account but now I can't log in without my PIN. I don't know what my PIN is but all the guides to changing your PIN need you to be on...