I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...

Discus and support I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I made a new account (not the one I am using now) so I could get the Xbox Gold and PC game pass. I made a new account on my mac and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rebecca Howe, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Rebecca Howe
    Rebecca Howe Guest

I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...

Hi there,

I made a new account (not the one I am using now) so I could get the Xbox Gold and PC game pass. I made a new account on my mac and then logged in with the password to add the gold and pc game pass subscription. I then logged in on my PC and all was okay. After downloading the xbox app, I tried to log in and it said the details did not match. I tried resetting my password and the authentication failed, even though all information in there is correct. I tried to reset it twice yesterday and twice today and it is not working. How do I fix this, as I have a subscription now that I have no access to.

:)

Rebecca Howe, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and the recovery has failed. How can I fix this?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to change your password?

Thanks!
  3. GregPritchett Win User

My son can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft . I’ve tried to change the settings on my account. Anyone know how?

Thanks for your help? I’ll set up a new account for him.

Do we have to have the Xbox Gold or game pass?
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hardcore gamers leave xbox

People are creating new accounts in each region that there is a different free games for gold offer.

They download the game and it is then apparently free to use on all accounts on that console.
  5. DuckZiLLLLLaa Win User

Fed up and leaving Xbox!

My password is extremely secure.

the only xbox that shows up on my devices list is my very own xbox one.

my security on my xbox is the highest setting “lock it down”

i have been through all this with microsoft on the phone and apparently that is it!! So now i live with sharing my live/game pass with a random xbox 360 or starting again with a new account or leaving microsoft all together!!??
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

WTF HELP

sounds like you entered it wrong and the system thinking the misspelled email or incorrect password is a new windows live ID and created a new account based on it. you will have to contact support to get into your account using your original log in/password.
Thema:

1. I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and... - Similar Threads - created account set

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  4. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  5. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  6. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  7. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  8. When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country: Ok, newbie issue. Created a Microsoft account that I never really used then bought a Xbox, had loads of Xbox live credit from years past and added to my account. I had unknowingly set my location...
  9. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  10. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...