I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc...

Discus and support I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connected my new xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It allows me to play on line but I can't access any games on disc inside the console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ron Bowen1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Ron Bowen1
    Ron Bowen1 Guest

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc...

I connected my new xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It allows me to play on line but I can't access any games on disc inside the console. Suggestions?

:)

Ron Bowen1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Ron Bowen1 Win User

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc inside the box. Any suggestions.

I bought the xbox x and connected it to my old samsung tv and it worked great. I bought a new samsung qled tv for Christmas and hooked it up. The tv is so smart it recognized the xbox and loaded it onto tv. I tried to play a game from the console but it doesn't allow me to access it. I can only get what you call cloud gaming. Is there a way to play directly to tv like before. Thanks for your help.
  3. Rostom L Win User

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc inside the box. Any suggestions.

Thanks for your response, Ron. Unfortunately, remote play is not available for Xbox app on Samsung TVs. We can only play and access games via cloud gaming where there's no console required so long as you have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Hook up the hdmi cable.into the right port.and.switch inputs
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ron! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Just to confirm, you connected your Xbox app from your TV to access remote play from your console, correct?
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thema:

1. I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc... - Similar Threads - connected series samsung

2. xbox series s connection issues after switching provider

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s connection issues after switching provider: everytime xbox boots up the connection issues start. i can access centre xbox button menu but not any games and it says connect to xbox network. network test says i am infact connected....
  3. I have an xbox series s that is connected to a monitor with no speakers and no option for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an xbox series s that is connected to a monitor with no speakers and no option for...: The monitor itself has no audio out and I am connected to the monitor with HDMI. Not sure how to get speakers hooked up to this setup. I have some USB speakers that I have plugged into my Xbox but...
  4. Xbox series x online connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x online connection issues: My xbox series x keeps disconnecting from the internet, now i know its not on my side because i use a lan cable for wired connection that works for my ps4 and ps5 without issues. My xbox keeps...
  5. Series S controller won't connect either wired or through Bluetooth to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't connect either wired or through Bluetooth to my PC: Controller won't stay connected either through Bluetooth or wired. I have tried updating, changing USB port, even a new cable and still keeps disconnecting randomly in the middle of a game so...
  6. Does anyone know how to connect speakers to the Xbox series s with only just a monitor and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to connect speakers to the Xbox series s with only just a monitor and...: I just bought an mag274r2 monitor for my series s and I do not have a pc and I just bought some speakers because I don’t like having my headphones in for that long, but my problem is that I can...
  7. Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping: I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what's wrong with my Series S. I had to reset the breaker to my apartment and since then my console has not been able to stay connected to WiFi. I'll boot...
  8. Xbox One X, connected to Samsung Smart TV, when turned on, turns on the Xbox Series S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, connected to Samsung Smart TV, when turned on, turns on the Xbox Series S...: As the.. question? states, when I turn on my Xbox One X, which is connected to the Samsung Smart TV, via the TVs remote, my husband's Xbox Series S also turns on. The series S is plugged into a...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...: I am trying to leverage the Samsung games hub and the Xbox app within here and am unable to use a Bluetooth controller. I can go into the pairing options and get the controller connected, but once...
  10. Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite series 2 not connecting to Samsung s20+: I am trying to find out why I cannot connect my elite 2 to my phone I have a Samsung s20+ and when I go to pair it the elite won't even show up while it's in pairing mode. I have no problem...