I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc...

Discus and support I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connected my new xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It allows me to play on line but I can't access any games on disc inside the console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ron Bowen1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Ron Bowen1
    Ron Bowen1 Guest

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc...

I connected my new xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It allows me to play on line but I can't access any games on disc inside the console. Suggestions?

:)

Ron Bowen1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Ron Bowen1 Win User

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc inside the box. Any suggestions.

I bought the xbox x and connected it to my old samsung tv and it worked great. I bought a new samsung qled tv for Christmas and hooked it up. The tv is so smart it recognized the xbox and loaded it onto tv. I tried to play a game from the console but it doesn't allow me to access it. I can only get what you call cloud gaming. Is there a way to play directly to tv like before. Thanks for your help.
  3. Rostom L Win User

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc inside the box. Any suggestions.

Thanks for your response, Ron. Unfortunately, remote play is not available for Xbox app on Samsung TVs. We can only play and access games via cloud gaming where there's no console required so long as you have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Hook up the hdmi cable.into the right port.and.switch inputs
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ron! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Just to confirm, you connected your Xbox app from your TV to access remote play from your console, correct?
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thema:

1. I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc... - Similar Threads - connected series samsung

2. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  3. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X: My Xbox app wont connect to my Xbox series X. When I click set up a new console, the code is not appearing on my TV, when I click add an existing console, it says try again in a bit. Something...
  7. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  8. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  9. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...
  10. Xbox series X not connecting to Samsung TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X not connecting to Samsung TV: Hello, My Xbox series X which I only got about 6 months ago suddenly will not show display on my Samsung TV. It worked fine from purchase until today. I go to turn it on today and it turns on and...