I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big...

Discus and support I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big Guns”. Unfortunately this achievement hasn’t unlocked for me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GotYour6Bruh, Feb 27, 2023.

1. GotYour6Bruh
    GotYour6Bruh Guest

I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big...

I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big Guns”. Unfortunately this achievement hasn’t unlocked for me despite restarting my Xbox. Can anyone help?

:)

GotYour6Bruh, Feb 27, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big Guns”. Unfortunately this achievement hasn’t unlocked for me despite restarting my Xbox. Can anyone help?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

After researching some potential solutions, here are some steps that may help resolve the problem:

1. Check the achievement status on the Xbox app or website to see if it’s stuck in a “unlocking” state.

2. Make sure that you have completed all the necessary requirements for the achievement.

3. Clear the Xbox cache by holding down the power button for 10 seconds, unplugging the console for 30 seconds, and then restarting it.

4. Try playing the game again for a short while to see if it triggers the achievement.

5. If the issue persists, reach out to the game’s developer or Xbox support for further assistance.

Please let me know if any of these steps help resolve the issue. Thank you.
  3. darthziggy16 Win User

February Gold Quest

Thanks for replying. I just checked my achievements and I got two achievements in Shadow Warrior, which was a February GwG title, on 2/10/18, so I believe I did complete the requirements.
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

February Gold Quest

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This particular quest required that you earned at least two achievements from one of the games with gold titles. We do not see an achievement listed on your account during that month. This would mean you did not qualify
    as the quest was not completed. Be sure to keep track of the quest requirements. Thank you.
  5. darthziggy16 Win User

February Gold Quest

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This particular quest required that you earned at least two achievements from one of the games with gold titles. We do not see an achievement listed on your account during that month. This would mean you did not qualify
    as the quest was not completed. Be sure to keep track of the quest requirements. Thank you.
    Any update on this with the added information I provided?
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

I'm really enjoying there are games available only on the PC side, but I would love for there to be a way to bring Xbox Achievements to every title. I know the complications and that Xbox was not going to make this a requirement, however, as the PC Gamepass
    leaves beta stages and ages I would like to see the games without achievements dwindle.
Thema:

1. I completed the requirements for the Chivalry 2 achievement titled “Bring Out The Big... - Similar Threads - completed requirements Chivalry

2. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  3. Microsoft Complete in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete in Australia: Is Microsoft Complete available for Xbox hardware (controllers etc.) in Australia? When I add a controller to my cart and go through the checkout process, there is no option to add Microsoft...
  4. Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is microsoft complete avaliable for purchase in india?: Is microsoft complete avaliable for xbox or surface devices in India? 5523ba12-b08f-498d-9ea3-c79fc79f5159
  5. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  6. Xbox completely shuts down playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down playing online: Why does my Xbox series X (2020) just completely shut down while playing madden online!? I have cleared cache, alternate MAC address, changed all settings to “do not turn off automatically”,...
  7. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  8. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  9. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770
  10. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...