I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world.

Discus and support I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Minecraft for windows ten when I died and quickly closed the window. Once I reopened the game I could not log into the world or the copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabriel Parrish, Feb 25, 2023.

1. I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world.

I was playing Minecraft for windows ten when I died and quickly closed the window. Once I reopened the game I could not log into the world or the copy of the world I made after. Is there any way to fix this?

:)

Gabriel Parrish, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to do the steps on this link?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try to launch the game again. Thanks!
  3. Lerma_159 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
  4. Edmarinez432 Win User

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

5. Lerma_159 Win User

Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

6. JonasPetri Win User

Hello,

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

Thema:

1. I closed my Minecraft tab while on the death screen and now I can't log into my world. - Similar Threads - closed Minecraft tab

2. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  3. Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to disable Shift+Alt+F4 closing Minecraft or other apps?: I am using Windows 11 keytweak, but don't want to disable shift for typing... Thank you! Does disabling F4 disable that functionality? 283cc28f-bf33-498b-89f1-686d3fad36b0
  4. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  5. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  6. CMD popping up and closing instanly when installing minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CMD popping up and closing instanly when installing minecraft launcher: CMD popping up and closing instanly when installing minecraft launcher, is it normal? 6c0279a6-e41a-455d-b8bd-6d1eeac804f4
  7. Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock wont launch on Windows 11 PC. Launcher closes if you press play on...: Bedrock absolutely refuses to launch. The only time it launches is if it is set to preview mode, and not the latest release. Java works completely fine, but bedrock closes the launcher and doesn't...
  8. Pc Minecraft bedrock closing immediately after launching

in XboX Insiders
    Pc Minecraft bedrock closing immediately after launching: Okay so um, i dont know where to ask this question specifically, because i download it from the official minecraft site every time i… download it. But uh, my problem here is the game launches,...
  9. Minecraft Dugeons Closes randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dugeons Closes randomly: Hi, I recently installed minecraft dungeons on my computer after not playing it for about a year. But as i play it wil it will suddenly crash randomly. The crashing doesnt seem to happen at...
  10. Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating...: When I launch Minecraft for Windows, I can launch the game only once, when I close the game and try to reopen it through launcher it starts stating "Failed to start game", it seems to launch it...