I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just...

Discus and support I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It just vanishes and wont let me download it. 4481ede9-1ece-4eb3-bad3-e49e3f53a2c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertHinsley1, Nov 16, 2021.

1. I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just...

It just vanishes and wont let me download it.

:)

RobertHinsley1, Nov 16, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just disappears

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

(Some users have reported that this allows downloading the game)

1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

- If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. JaredNapoleone Win User

I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just disappears

If it makes you feel any better you are not alone, I have an identical issue.
  4. meeexeee Win User

Forza Motorsport 7 is a perfect black screen simulator

I also forgot to mention, Forza Horizon 5 works just fine, and it is installed on drive C: but Forza Motorsport 7 has the problem and it is installed on drive D: (to save space on C:)
  5. Max A. Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store

Ok I managed to get and install Forza Horizon 4 demo (don't have enough space for the full version) on my C:\ (Windows OS) drive. So don't know what's going on with installing Forza Horizon 4 on another drive.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Trying to install forza 5 doesnt work

Okay. I noticed for Forza 5 to successfully install on a D or E drive, you'll need to create enough space on the C drive that could accommodate the whole download file (about 150GB is needed). Once there's enough space on the C drive, the game will install successfully on the other drives.

Hope this helps
Thema:

I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just...

1. I click install and chose my drive tat had enough space for forza horizon 5 and it just... - Similar Threads - click install chose

2. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  3. Two up back buttons aren’t clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two up back buttons aren’t clicking: I got my Xbox elite controler like 3-4 months ago and I just got the back buttons and other stuff and the two top back buttons aren’t clicking great the two under buttons are working fine but not...
  4. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  5. When I click shift p - it inputs a symbol rather than a capitol P

in XBoX on Windows
    When I click shift p - it inputs a symbol rather than a capitol P: When I click shift p - it inputs a symbol rather than a capitol P cd76a924-b355-446f-a77c-6fc6c45834d0
  6. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  7. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  8. when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i click on "instal to" on modern warfare 2 i only get the option to download it to my...: how can i download modern warfare 2 on my laptop, when i bought it on my xbox. when i click on modern warfare 2 it says i still have to buy it. when i click "call of duty" or warzone it says...
  9. Nothing happens when I click install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing happens when I click install.: I’ve had rust for awhile and whenever I click install nothing happens. I’ve tried to install it on the Xbox app on my phone and still nothing. I’ve even tried restarting my Xbox. I’m not sure if...
  10. How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install: [img] I bought xbox game pass, and i wanted to download some games, but my install button is stuck on 3 dots. I already repaired my app, and trying unistalling it but it wont change. if i log out...