I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

Discus and support I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything, I check my order history and it says that I claimed it on my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kogitte, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Kogitte
    Kogitte Guest

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything, I check my order history and it says that I claimed it on my account but I don't have any of the cosmetics or V-bucks on fortnite.

:)

Kogitte, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  3. Francia J. Win User

There are rare cases that it may take 24 hours for in-game items to be added and if it's been 24 hours and they're still not there, you may need to reach out to Epic games.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you. Can you please re-add and remove your account and then check again?

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  5. Kogitte Win User

I check order history and redeemed it on the right account,
    [​IMG]

And I quit the game, restarted my console, turned it back on, re-opened the game and still nothing.
  6. Fabian 002 Win User

Idk how to claim it, I've done the thing it has said but it says the same thing over and over, can you help?
Thema:

1. I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything - Similar Threads - claimed gilded hunter

2. Can not claim Xbox Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not claim Xbox Bundle: I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came with my xbox for that profile all it shows...
  3. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  6. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  7. How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I claim the gilded hunter bundle on my secondary account: Hi, I'm looking to claim the gilded hunter bundle that comes with the xbox ss on another account, but I don't know how, the bundle is already claimed on my brothers account too...
  8. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but nothing is here, it says I claimed it but when a went on...: I don’t know what to put here. 0da12543-1292-409e-b32f-622fa8e7dd29
  9. Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gilded Hunter Pack says claimed but didn’t: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter pack which comes with Fall Guys, Fortnite and Rocket League gear. It says I’ve claimed all 3 but I didn’t receive the Rocket League gear. My...
  10. how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account?: how to claim gilded hunter bundle on a different account? It just keeps saying claim for a different account but I can’t claim it for a different account. f9d24c88-978f-469f-8429-8038b98c07c0