I claimed the Fall Guys Gilded Hunter Pack, did not receive it

Discus and support I claimed the Fall Guys Gilded Hunter Pack, did not receive it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I claimed all three Gilded Hunter packs for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys. Both Fortnite and Rocket League worked, but I didn't receive the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joaquin Sanchez1, Mar 16, 2023.

1. I claimed the Fall Guys Gilded Hunter Pack, did not receive it

I claimed all three Gilded Hunter packs for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys. Both Fortnite and Rocket League worked, but I didn't receive the pack on Fall Guys. How do I fix this?

:)

Joaquin Sanchez1, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Joaquin, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. will dough Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

i claimed the gilded hunter pack on the wrong Xbox account and didn't realize i did at the time so i made my account after because it was on my parents account but it didn't claim for me so i didn't get the items on my account but got them on my parents account and i would like to transfer it to my xbox account
  4. Georges C. Win User

Why does the Gilded Hunter pack not appear in my child’s account?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Toumazos, the Xbox One S that you bought with the Skin (Pack) Gilded Hunter comes with only 1 unit, you have already redeemed it in your account, so it will not be possible to redeem the same Skin (Pack) in your child's account.

It comes with 1 Pack for Fall Guys, 01 Pack for Rocket League and 01 Pack for Fortnite.
  5. Toumazos Theodorou Win User

Why does the Gilded Hunter pack not appear in my child’s account?

I click on the ‘Claim for another account’ and I get “After completing setup, add another account and claim Fortnite Gilded Hunter Pack, On the new account go to Account>Profile>Included with this Xbox console to claim”

Again if your comment were true I would’n be given this instructions right?

The thing is that I follow them but still cannot see the packs in my son’s account.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything and the included with this Xbox isn't available. Can someone help?

As far as I can tell, the Gilded Hunter bundle is for 9 cosmetic items and in-game currency:

"The Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter Bundle features a total of nine in-game cosmetics and virtual currency for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys"

As such, there wouldn't be anything to download as it should just be added to the game accounts when you run them.

Or are you saying that you have run all 3 games and none have the items there? Sorry, that seems an obvious question but just wanted to clarify
Thema:

1. I claimed the Fall Guys Gilded Hunter Pack, did not receive it - Similar Threads - claimed Fall Guys

2. Can not claim Xbox Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not claim Xbox Bundle: I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came with my xbox for that profile all it shows...
  3. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long do I have to claim the Game sir g7 se code?: I bought a Game Sir G7 controller, I know it comes with a month of Game Pass, how long do I have to claim it in that month, how long does it expire? I bought a Game Sir G7 controller and I know...
  7. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  8. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  9. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  10. Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online...: Football manager 23 has been removed from Xbox can I claim back for all the online purchases I made. I was playing this game quite often and purchased in game content on several occasions. I...