i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even...

Discus and support i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; yeah it still shows the old name and is there also a way to hide my real name on my profile?, i looked through everything on this website but i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by crota, Jun 16, 2021.

1. crota
    crota Guest

i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even...

yeah it still shows the old name and is there also a way to hide my real name on my profile?, i looked through everything on this website but i dont see anything and if i do find something it doesnt work

:)

crota, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Sparksie111 Win User

i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even days after changing it

I don't have an xbox console either and my sender name has been changed for my email and profile account. I'm in a family share with 0365 which my brother owns. I've changed it back on my account but it's still showing an abbreviated version of my sender name on emails.
  3. crota Win User

i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even days after changing it

i dont have an xbox console, and yes my name did change on the Microsoft website but not on the xbox app
  4. Smwutches Win User

You can find instructions on how to hide your name here

I'm not sure why it hasn't updated yet, but double check http://account.microsoft.com to see if kept the change.
  5. A Virtual Duck Win User

How to get rid of real name on X1???

Your real name doesn't show up to anyone except those who can see your screen. I'm using my real name, but I challenge you to find it in my profile.
  6. CastMermaid8620 Win User

Gamertag

I am. I set the acc up entirely thru the xb mobile app. Then thru the app i changed my gt, added my real name, changed my gamerpic and even my colour. Then i signed into my xb console using the same email i created while making my acc and all changes i
    made bar the gt update carried over.
Thema:

1. i changed my real name on my microsoft profile but its not showing up on the xbox app even... - Similar Threads - changed real name

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  8. How can I change the real name on a child xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the real name on a child xbox account?: I cant seem to find the tab called How you look. Thats where I can change the real name on my xbox account but when we set up my kids account it was set up once and the option is missing...
  9. My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked i need to change log in info how do i contact a real person not...: Account has been hacked how do i contact a real agent not a virtual agent f1eee7c0-56a5-4f8c-9d2b-ef071cf841d6
  10. how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my real name on my xbox account on pc: Im on PC, and i wanted to change my real name on my xbox account. i changed it but it wont update. the account details say that my name is (dont question it) but when i search up my account on...