I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...

Discus and support I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having issues with playing Multiplayer in a game called dragon ball xenoverse 2. I have allowed my Account to play multiplayer mode however it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAHANIFERNANDO, Nov 4, 2021.

1. I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...

Hi, I'm having issues with playing Multiplayer in a game called dragon ball xenoverse 2. I have allowed my Account to play multiplayer mode however it says that I cannot do multiplayer cause of my privacy settings.. Can you help me to fix this so I can play multiplayer on my game ty. And I would like to change my account into and adult account, please let me know how too change it if you know ty.

:)

SAHANIFERNANDO, Nov 4, 2021
  2. NotoriousVD Win User

A setting keeps reverting to block instead of allow

My problem isn’t being able to play on the xbox one console. I can change the privacy settings on the console easily. But for some reason when I go to the Xbox website and go to my privacy settings it says thay my allow online multiplayer is set to block
    while on console is set to allow and I can change it on console but not the website.
  3. SAHANIFERNANDO Win User

I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to play. pls help

Hi, so i have changed the date of birth which is above 18 and it still refers to me as a childs account. that's what where im confused at
  4. WPAK Win User

I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to play. pls help

That is correct, since changing it will Not affect the account itself. It's determined on account creation and then it will keep the value it was.

So if you created an account with for example 01-01-2005 then it will remain that value, changing the Date of Birth afterwards to something else will not affect the Xbox Account.
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

keep in mind that after changing any privacy and online safety settings it may be needed to restart the console (or sign out and in again)

In regards to the adult account question, an account will become an adult account when the age is reached that determines when someone is an adult. This is determined by the Date of Birth on the account at account creation (this can't be changed afterwards)
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

To be able to play multiplayer you will need to change the setting for multiplayer to allow. It can be found under Online & Privacy settings.

If the account is a child account then a parent account will need to change these settings as mentioned.
Thema:

I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to...

1. I changed my privacy setting to allow me to play multiplayer but still not being able to... - Similar Threads - changed privacy setting

2. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  3. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  4. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  5. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  6. Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change any of my privacy settings?: I want to change my privacy settings, but it tells me I can't because it's a child account in a family group. I'm not in a family, and I never have been. Because I'm not in a family, I can't...
  7. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  8. Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere: It seems that as Microsoft have tried to migrate their Xbox privacy settings, all of their old hyperlinks no longer work, let me make a list of the methods I have tried (none of them work):...
  9. I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t change my online safety and privacy Xbox settings.: (Sorry for any english errors) I was trying to acess the online safety and privacy Xbox account settings but everytime i go to that page it appears the "The URL may be misspelled or the page...
  10. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...