I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft.

Discus and support I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I tried to login to my microsoft account on minecraft after a while, but I cannot seem to login, it says that this account is already connected to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elise_326, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Elise_326
    Elise_326 Guest

I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft.

Hi! I tried to login to my microsoft account on minecraft after a while, but I cannot seem to login, it says that this account is already connected to a playstation network account. I only use 1 account on playstation network and play minecraft there. My only guess is this is because I changed my username on playstation network recently. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Elise_326, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Kairizi Win User

Microsoft won't let me log into my previously linked Microsoft account because I changed my username

I play Minecraft on my PlayStation 4 so that's the console I'm having issues on. I'm not really sure what you mean by third party account as Microsoft only lets you link things to Microsoft approved/partnered things, but it was my Xbox/Microsoft account, I changed the Xbox account's randomly generated username to a new one and that's when I first started getting problems logging into my Microsoft account on the PlayStation but it still let me log back in eventually, then I changed my Xbox username to match my PSN username and now it doesn't let me log in at all.
  3. Emperor Lelouch Win User

Minecraft not anymore in my account...

Actually, I never had a Mojang account, when I redeemed minecraft from a gift code, It was in my microsoft account. Now in February of this year, somehow that microsoft account got deleted and now I can't play Minecraft. I checked Xbox usernames and found that my xbox profile is still alive. and I also found that my minecraft account is still safe as I found it in namemc. Only I don't know how I will login
  4. Ms. Anum Win User

My Minecraft account got hacked.

Hello. I already changed my password twice. The problem i am having is that around 2-3 years ago i bought Minecraft and have been playing it but all of a sudden it says my account doesn't have it and its not showing up in my purchases. Recently I wasn't able to login with my microsoft account because it says it doesn't have it anymore. I think the account got hacked and changed. Please get my Minecraft back. I already contacted Minecraft and they said i have to contact microsoft. My minecraft username is ajisuppose. Also my Xbox username also changed and i cant login anymore. I can only play bedrock. Thank you.
  5. Icrawled Win User

Unlink deleted Microsoft account from PSN

I have spoken to Minecraft support and all they can tell me is the same, that the playstation has to be relinked to the same Microsoft account and they have directed me back to Microsoft to get support.

Since my Microsoft account has been deleted permanently, I'm assuming this now means I can never login to Minecraft on my playstation ever again?
  6. Leonardo _NOP Win User

No access to Minecraft account

Hi Fernando,

The problem is that I can no longer find a Minecraft account with my Microsoft account, but I do have the purchase email,

maybe that will help to restore my Minecraft account?

I have the idea that I have been hacked and that they have changed my login username and password.

I also contacted Mojang, but they told me to go to Microsoft with this issue.
Thema:

1. I changed my playstation username and now I can't login to my microsoft account on minecraft. - Similar Threads - changed playstation username

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  4. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  7. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  8. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  9. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  10. How do I change my xbox account to a Playstation account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my xbox account to a Playstation account: Is there a way I can switch my xbox account to a Playstation account?, I'm asking this because my xbox recently broke and I just got a Playstation 4 and I don't want to lose progress on any of my...