I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...

Discus and support I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/TriXelUs [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TriXelUs, May 21, 2020.

1. /u/TriXelUs
    /u/TriXelUs Guest

I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...

/u/TriXelUs, May 21, 2020
  2. This noob Win User

Name change

Can i get rid of the numbers behind my name because i dislike numbers and i wanted my old name back but now it has numbers in it

There can only be one MasterChief think about it! The meaning of the hashtag behind your gamer tag is that others have the same one as you. the
    new gamer tag feature automatically assigns a numeric value to the end of your gamer tag. If a player chooses a gamer tag "first" it will not have any numbers behind.

Think of something real original. Features on Xbox are always changing!
  3. Davey_374 Win User

Invalid First Name!

Hello! For the past four days I’ve been trying to sign into Xbox live on my old Xbox 360. However, every time I try it says ‘invalid name’. The thing is, I’ve tried different names like my real name and gamer tags. So, do I have to use my real name or a gamer tag. I’m really confused. And also, I’ve even tried my own name on this website.
  4. light004 Win User

Discussion: How Did You Get Your Gamertag?

My gamer tag is from a character name from an old MMO i use to play and i couldnt think of a gamer tag at the time, wouldnt actually mind changing it to something more current i use but im to cheap to pay to change it.
  5. SheFuxknDope Win User

HOW TO CHANGE GAMER TAG TO XBOX 360 GAMER TAG

For some reason my new gamer tag linked itself to my old gamer tag email address. I don't know how to change that and to link my old gamer tag back to my Microsoft account. I believe that's why I cant play as my old game tag. Is there a way to fix that?
  6. AdamAjdukiewicz Win User

Gamer tag in xbox profile

Ok but when i was changing my gamer tag i havent known that the number that was generated is going to be displayed. I have wrote my gamer tag click view accessibility and then it said gamertag + numbers Is avelibe there was no message saying that my original
    gamertag is taken. It have suggested me new one. Please make it more visible and maybe remove feature that gives new not taken nick name
Thema:

1. I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game... - Similar Threads - changed name gamer

2. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days: recently i changed my name to something inappropriate but i did not realise that it was inappropriate until i got banned from a server then looked at the reason ive been told to contact support...
  5. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  6. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  7. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  8. Minecraft in-game name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft in-game name change: Yesterday, at about 9pm, I'v changed my in-game name in Minecraft on PC. Is it possible to change it back to the previous name without waiting 30 days? 433877fe-e28c-4078-819d-7d272e0ac032
  9. How do I change my PC gamer pic that was created 7/12/12 user name buffyfan97?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my PC gamer pic that was created 7/12/12 user name buffyfan97?: I have an account on the Dragon Age Keep web page. It shows two accounts one for PC and one for XBOX. The picture is showing for my gamer id of Buffyfan97 that I had created back in 2012. How do I...
  10. hi, my name is Olle and i would like to change my xbox microsoft gamer display name. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi, my name is Olle and i would like to change my xbox microsoft gamer display name. How...: hi, my name is Olle and i would like to change my xbox microsoft gamer display name. How can i do this if its possible? 8fb05641-7b5b-4013-a5e9-47c33b1405c3