I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my...

Discus and support I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my card but still has not changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Twitch xMar2X, May 11, 2023.

1. I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my...

I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my card but still has not changed

:)

Twitch xMar2X, May 11, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my card but still has not changed

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile and check if the changes already took place from there.

If not, please go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the Gamertag change transaction stated as "completed"? If yes, you may need to try changing your Gamertag again, this time you shouldn't be charged again.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Gamer tag took my money but not changing?

Hi ChampGundyr, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if the order transaction for the Gamertag Change is visible from there and stated as "completed"?

If yes, please then try to sign out and sign back in to check if your Gamertag change indeed sync.
  4. JamieDesmond Win User

Hello, I have the same issue. A couple days ago I changed my Xbox user but to no avail. The money used went through. It has been 2 days since then and my user still hasn't changed.

After purchasing the product it stated "Something went wrong. Try your gamertag again". yet money was still withdrawn.

I have signed in and out and checked my order history. It has appeared completed but my gamertag is still yet to change.
  5. TwinTurbines �� Win User

So I went ahead and bought a new gamer tag and it shows “sorry, something went wrong. Try your gamer tag again.” But I look at my card and it charged me 10$ but my gamer tag didn’t change?
    Hello! If you would like a refund please go to the refund center first before calling your bank. I cannot help you much further at the moment
  6. RECRUITER702 Win User

Recruiter

i also have enough money to change my gamer tag
Thema:

I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my...

1. I changed my gamer tag yesterday but it still has not changed and it took the money out my... - Similar Threads - changed gamer tag

2. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  3. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  4. Change Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamer Tag: I changed my gamer tag, and it shows in the upper left corner when I sign in, but when it displays my character in a game it still has the computer generated name showing. How do I change that?...
  5. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  6. I changed my Xbox gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my Xbox gamer tag: I changed my Xbox gamer tag because it wouldn't display on bedrock. It turns out that wasn't even the issue so now I'm stuck with the suffix. They did not tell me ahead of time that it was a one...
  7. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  8. I bought a gamer tag change and it didn’t change is this a glitch if not I want my money back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a gamer tag change and it didn’t change is this a glitch if not I want my money back: I bought a gamertag change to change my classic gamertag but after I Bought it it didn’t change and it still charged me. I wanted to put my gamertag to “FishyyABC123” from “LifeLess98” but when I...
  9. I was hacked and my gamer tag was changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was hacked and my gamer tag was changed: My Microsoft account was hacked and the gamer tag was changed. I wanted to change it back but I have to pay to change it back. 5c67f441-2026-4281-ac35-671f3b38db96
  10. I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag and all of my saved games are gone. I can't access them?: I don't know what to do I changed my gamer tag and lost everything! 2529da44-1743-4d43-8577-ed279b621a49