I changed my E-mail on my microsoft account, and now i can't play games on my xbox one s....

Discus and support I changed my E-mail on my microsoft account, and now i can't play games on my xbox one s.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed my E-mail on my microsoft account, and now i can't play games on my xbox one s. I can load in to my xbox account and it shows the new email,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kovacs Mate, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Kovacs Mate
    Kovacs Mate Guest

I changed my E-mail on my microsoft account, and now i can't play games on my xbox one s....

I changed my E-mail on my microsoft account, and now i can't play games on my xbox one s. I can load in to my xbox account and it shows the new email, but every time i want to play with a game(for example FIFA 23) I can't play with it, because it says that "There's a temporary network problem. There may be a service outage. Please check the service status. If there is a service outage, wait a bit and try again."

:)

Kovacs Mate, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Multiple microsoft account to merge

Hi,

I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo').

This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail (outlook mail now) which I used.

I don't know how to do this as I have 2 Microsoft account. So the question is :

- How do I transfer my Minecraft account to my new E-mail account ?

I can't find any ways to do this, as my Microsoft account can't be linked.

I've still got all the information about my payment with Mojang in 2020, btw maybe it exists a way that I can close my older Microsoft account, and then reopen my minecraft right with my new one ? I don't know, and I have no clue...

Thank you in advance for your reply...

Chris
    Nothing is transferable or able to be merged between accounts.
  4. BrommerBob Win User

xbox live email veranderen

oh sorry i tough this site was dutch,

This is from my other post:

I made my xboxlive gamertag on my e-mail from school, now i left the school and they deleted my e-mail.

If i wanna change my e-mail, it says i need xboxlive, but if i want to buy xbox live, i need my e-mail. But i can't login onto my email because the school deleted mine.

How do i solve this problem?

So the problem is i can't change my mail with the "account" button. I've been looking trough the whole site for hours and couldn't find a solution.
  5. Ace Walker Win User

Input wrong email on Xbox, and now I'm not able to get back into it.

I believe there is some mixup: The account that I put the wrong e-mail on is not my Microsoft account, but the Xbox account itself. I can't access the Xbox account because the e-mail address I attached to it is an email I don't have access. If possible, I would like to have the e-mail changed to the new one I created.

I can take screenshots(hide private info on it of c) and post them here if that would help.
  6. il uragano 3493 Win User

Adding Security Problem

I have changed both my Microsoft e-mail and password because my e-mail was for an old e-mail address that was no longer used. And I have set up proofs already; I see them on my Microsoft account on their website.
Thema:

1. I changed my E-mail on my microsoft account, and now i can't play games on my xbox one s.... - Similar Threads - changed mail microsoft

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  7. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  8. Change e-mail adress on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Change e-mail adress on Minecraft: Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if this is sadly teh same outcome for Minecraft:...
  9. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...