I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online.

Discus and support I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Previously my accounts age was incorrect so I changed it to an age that is still above the age of 18 and now I can no longer play online. All of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChamberlainWeathers, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online.

Previously my accounts age was incorrect so I changed it to an age that is still above the age of 18 and now I can no longer play online. All of my privacy settings are still set to allow. I tried changing it again to an older age, uninstalling, reinstalling, resetting, I even added myself to a family to see if I needed parental controls, but nope. I play on xbox so I don't know if its the game, my account, or xbox live that is the problem at this point. But I'm hoping someone might.

:)

ChamberlainWeathers, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? It is also required to play the game. Since you've mentioned that everything is set to "allow" already that may be what is causing the issue.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If you have an active subscription, can I have the exact message that you're getting?
  3. ChamberlainWeathers Win User

Oh ok, turns out I no longer have xbox live. Must have been perfect timing or something lol. Just wish it said something about xbox live and not about how my account was set up- I have been confused for the longest time. Thank you so much, honestly 💀💀
  4. kouba943 Win User

Connexion aux serveurs impossible ! [Mod Translation - Cannot connect to servers!]

Hi, I logged in a few hours ago but I can no longer use the online features on minecraft. I can play online on other Games.
  5. Kreate LaazeR Win User

Parental controls - for different ages?

i would like to know how to change your age on xbox so my son can play on fifa 12 online
  6. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
Thema:

1. I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online. - Similar Threads - changed age longer

2. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  3. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  4. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  5. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  6. How do I change the age on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age on my profile?: I put the wrong birth year and Microsoft thinks I’m a child. ac2769e5-a6d6-4b11-9429-201936f3d33e
  7. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  8. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...
  9. How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the age of an account that is a child's account without the parent account?: The parent account got hacked and is now suspended and I don't know what to do. 7abadc61-6dc5-4b8e-9f23-49e84d5c2cdc
  10. Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my age on NBA 2K23?: Hello, I just got NBA 2K23 and when I first opened the game I accidentally put in the wrong age and now the game thinks I am too young to be online or even play MyCAREER. I contacted 2k support...