I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting...

Discus and support I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my problem is that I changed my account region accidentally, is there a way for me to change it back without waiting 3 months?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by keep up 93, Jul 30, 2022.

1. keep up 93
    keep up 93 Guest

I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting...

Hi, my problem is that I changed my account region accidentally, is there a way for me to change it back without waiting 3 months?

:)

keep up 93, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting 3 months?

Hello, keep. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

If you migrated your Xbox profile to another region (at https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration), unfortunately there is no way to bypass the 3 month period to change your region again.

I'm sorry and I hope you understand. Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Codes for GOW1 and 3

does your account region match you actual region if not that would be why

You must change it under my account and change my region on this website )not locale fyi) and there is a 3month waiting period to change back

Then change it on your console
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Metal Gear Solid 5

You're going to have to wait the mandatory waiting period of 3 months and change your region back after that to the correct one and obviously you shouldn't be changing your account region to get other regions content.

Look here for more information on account migration:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

"Change your store region" error

In regards to your question, unfortunately, you will need to wait 90 to migrate/change your Xbox live account region again.

That is the only way to change it back.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  6. bowski477 Win User

Changing regions to download early?

It would be unwise to
    change your region
    if you have not in fact changed regions. It will cause more headaches than it is worth and you would not be able to change it back for 90 days. Please just wait for TF to come to your region.
Thema:

1. I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting... - Similar Threads - changed account region

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  6. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  7. Change Child Account Region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Child Account Region: We have migrated to a new country and I am unable to change the region on my child's microsoft account. 83a9d129-b37c-4e73-88aa-c571c98967ce
  8. change child's account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    change child's account region: It wont let me change child's account region when i try to do this it is greyed out. 10d76f58-8d30-4a77-95ab-ff8614522adb
  9. Xbox Live account region change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account region change issue: Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before...
  10. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...