I caught a ban and I'm sure the cheater didn't.

Discus and support I caught a ban and I'm sure the cheater didn't. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a dude hop in mtg and do nothing. He was obviously doing it to win and get his rank up. If I caught a ban and he didn't, Microsoft is a bunch of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chupathingy316, Jun 12, 2018.

1. I caught a ban and I'm sure the cheater didn't.

I had a dude hop in mtg and do nothing. He was obviously doing it to win and get his rank up. If I caught a ban and he didn't, Microsoft is a bunch of hypocrites. I'm disabled and all I can do is game. He cussed me out and never even made a play. I only
    responded with the respect he deserved. IAMSMIDDY should've caught the ban.

:)

chupathingy316, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Roger68(2)
    Roger68(2) Guest
    True Cheat person proof photo show?

I found ready real person cheat youngteen age 13 think, I need call xbox live name will be ban cheat and hack repost.

I caught person have cheat happen look photo proof show. Person are hack lots kill pilots 26 but no gen 0 see level 37. I talk real cheat person out ban id name PaladinWueste13 vote soon report call Xbox live cheat will be ban block internet console mac
    address anymore stop game lose, I hope hear ban warning will proof photo list name id and cheat too much kills if no death will be hack ban soon ask Respawn Network will be scan id names will be ban soon.

I send proof photo link click hope they will found person vote report Xbox live call please that.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D7F10C2B9D5B0105!1442

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D7F10C2B9D5B0105!1443

I hope they see photo link proof, I promise post cheat game warning ban name id shame out vote ask Xbox live repost soon ban.

Roger68(2), Jun 12, 2018
  3. Why Is Boosting Not Considering Cheating?

I don't agree with boosting being a ban offense,but I have some perfect suggestions.Anyone boosting get automatic boot from the game.Anyone caught boosting by enforcement or developer server anti cheat system,;will have their
    stats reset to zero.Anyone with numerous boosting violations get suspended from xboxlive for 24 hours and labeled cheater for everyone to see.

USABlackAngel, Jun 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, its best to just report the other player and block communications with them instead of responding.

As long as you filed a complaint on him, the enforcement team will investigate him too and take action. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Jun 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, its best to just report the other player and block communications with them instead of responding.

As long as you filed a complaint on him, the enforcement team will investigate him too and take action. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Wiggs Win User

Titanfall: did it live up to the hype??

All I know is that the idea that if you're caught cheating you will be able to keep playing...but with other "banned" banned cheaters only....is friggin' genius.

Can't wait for all the cheaters to cry about how their cheat isn't as good as some others with top dollar cheats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HAHAHA....HA.....
  7. Ironwilled Win User

Rainbow Six Siege on the xbox

Hi There,

They are not allowed on Rainbow Six Siege and I'm pretty sure that any players caught using them will have their account banned.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Achievements unlocked by friend's account, will lead to ban?

If you do get caught, your gamerscore will be reset to 0 and you will be labelled as a Cheater for everyone to see, but you will not be banned. But if you get caught modding more times, then it may lead to a permanent
    ban.

If you do get reset, you will not be able to earn achievements you unlocked previously, only new achievements on new games. But you will be able to keep playing online.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Gamer score reset?

Sorry, but unless you've cheated your gamer score and been caught you will not be able to get it reset.

Also, if this is what you have done be aware that if caught not only do you get reset but you also have a Cheater watermark added to your card and you can no longer earn any achievement that you had previous to the reset.

I also notice that you do have the Cheater watermark already. As a final aside you should know that if you do get caught cheating again you could have your gamertag banned from live entirely.
Thema:

1. I caught a ban and I'm sure the cheater didn't. - Similar Threads - caught ban I'm

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X caught in an update loop - please help!: I'm running an Xbox Series X, and a small update (784 megs) was pushed through to my Xbox this morning. It finished the first two bars (install and verification), but then the Xbox simply turns...
  4. I believe my Mahjong by Microsoft caught a virus.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I believe my Mahjong by Microsoft caught a virus.: So something bad happened with my copy of Mahjong by Microsoft on mobile phone. Seems today I came across one of the Challenges on June 2021 and Lightning Titles caught a virus because there is no...
  5. Caught in Additional authentication needed loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Caught in Additional authentication needed loop: I am at a hotel and trying to log into the WiFi, When I connect to the network it says Additional authentication needed, I click on Authenticate now, it brings up the hotel login but when the log...
  6. My controller almost caught on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller almost caught on fire: Ok So I bought a xbox one black controller From walmart 2 weeks ago And it worked fine till 1 week later i plugged a fine working charger into it it smelled like toxic smell not that much so i...
  7. My xbox caught fire

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox caught fire: My xbox caught fire while auto updating and Microsoft customer support has been absolutely appalling. Any recommendations on how I can find someone in the company willing to help sort out the...
  8. Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game DVR on windows 10. Can I upload captures that were caught from 3rd party software?: I use a third party software to capture footage of my games and have it save to the same folder that my Xbox game captures are saved to, and would like to upload them my xbox live account to share...
  9. Caught a Modder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Caught a Modder: so i ran it to this during a game on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 i know its an old game but its an awesome game i know some will agree with me and i hate to see it get ruined because of modders...
  10. I am caught in the twilight zone with GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am caught in the twilight zone with GTA online: Before i start, i wish to speak with xbox directly, and cant find a way to reach them. ( so they can veiw my purchase history for the game as evidence). I will also provide any pictures necesarry...