I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies

Discus and support I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of my movies that I PAID for are gone. When I go onto xbox movies it says, the xbox services isn't available right now. Please try again later.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thanual Flint, Mar 26, 2023.

1. I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies

All of my movies that I PAID for are gone. When I go onto xbox movies it says, the xbox services isn't available right now. Please try again later. (Status=80C90010) this has been like this for 2 days and it is driving me mad as I have got ALOT of movies on my xbox and I can't watch any of them, look at new movies coming out or even resume my movies. Xbox support needs to sort this out as this has happened to lots of people before.

:)

Thanual Flint, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Thanual Flint Win User

It says that all movies are non refundable. Does this mean that Microsoft have given up on xbox360 movies then? If so then I would've thought they would have told us 360 owners.
  3. Thanual Flint Win User

I'll re-formate my hard drive and go from there but I can't afford a new xbox nor a PC.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

By the way, did you try your games from the console if you are still able to play them without issues? We can also try formatting the hard drive to see if that can help.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

I understand. But these movies will not go anywhere since they are already licensed to your account. You can also request a refund if you need to.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

You already went to your storage and delete anything related to movies, right?

Also, try to refresh the system by turning it off and unplugging everything for 30 seconds and plug everything back to turn it on. If you have a different network, please also try that just want to check if that is not affecting it.
Thema:

1. I can't watch or do anything on xbox movies - Similar Threads - can't watch anything

2. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  3. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: This has been an ongoing issue since the old days and not sure why Microsoft have not addressed it. On my Xbox Series X, any game trailer I try to watch pauses right after the one minute mark. It...
  4. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...
  5. Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube: So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on he then Com Banned my account I have posted...
  6. Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it: Can't watch the TV show halo from paromount +is there a code for it to go to site I have game pass ultimate a66c6750-6723-4927-b077-b878f66b69cb
  7. Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium: Xbox series X Watch dogs: start new game initial loading screen gets to 75%and freezes. Will eventually force reboot. The medium: start game, see butterfly that turns into pulsing triangle, hit...
  8. Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Watch Dogs Legion when I brought it!: So I brought Watch Dogs Legion then all of the sudden it is not playing for me. Saying if you want to play then buy it but I brought it already. So please tell why you took the game I brought away...
  9. Why can't I watch "This week on Xbox" on my Xbox One anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I watch "This week on Xbox" on my Xbox One anymore ?: I remember watching Twox on my XB1 before Mixer came up. But since Mixer has ended I can't watch Twox on my console anymore. I know I could watch it on Youtube but I don't want to log in to any...
  10. Can't Watch Halo Nightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Watch Halo Nightfall: I just bought Halo Nightfall today to get the Nightfall armor for Halo 5, but now I can't even watch Halo Nightfall. All I get when I try to watch it is an error that says "Sorry about that. The...