I cant watch ads

Discus and support I cant watch ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I CANT WATCH THE ADS TO GET COINS OR TICKETS!!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A WEEK PLEASE FIX!!! ALSO THIS GAME CRASHES A LOT I CANT EVEN PLAY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpottedMonkey31, Dec 3, 2016.

1. I cant watch ads

I CANT WATCH THE ADS TO GET COINS OR TICKETS!!!!!! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A WEEK PLEASE FIX!!! ALSO THIS GAME CRASHES A LOT I CANT EVEN PLAY SOMETIMES.

:)

SpottedMonkey31, Dec 3, 2016
  2. get error when i try to watch ads for coins

hello every I try too watch ads for coins says cant complete transaction any help be appreciated

thanks

ScrewyMars29089, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Bingo

Cant watch the ads on Bingo for freebies since the last update. Come ON guys! You're the pros not me!!

AmazingDolores, Dec 3, 2016
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Cant watch ads for coins or tickets

Hey again, thanks for your patience. We believe this issue is now resolved. Please check again and let us know if you're still seeing the issue.

Thanks!
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. DebsBoletis Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out, we have passed this information along to the proper teams who are taking a look at it. Please keep an eye in the game and let us know if you're seeing any changes!

Mister Mascot

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
    Still the same problem! From what I can read, other people have the same problem!
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Watch Ad?

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Cant watch ads to earn points and keys

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

I cant watch ads

1. I cant watch ads - Similar Threads - cant watch ads

2. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...
  3. cant watch moives tv show on Films & TV APP

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant watch moives tv show on Films & TV APP: I can load app and then go through play list but one I select the movie / TV show it jumps to a screen which say "Can't play Can't perfom the requested action because acess requires a user...
  4. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  5. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...
  6. Cant watch videos. Xbox site says servers are good.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch videos. Xbox site says servers are good.: So I can't watch the videos I bought. It tells me the service is unavailable. The Xbox site says it's good with no server issues. I tested the Xbox live connection and I get a yellow exclamation...
  7. Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems: Cant watch netflix, Proxy problems been trying to watch netflix and cant It says im using and proxy or a "unblocker". I dont really know nothing about internet, could someone help me?...
  8. Cant watch ads for coins or tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch ads for coins or tickets: Everytime I try to watch an ad, I get a "purchase was cancelled" message. Very annoying 77728afe-c9cf-4834-9210-ba61db1c8763
  9. Cant watch ads to earn points and keys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant watch ads to earn points and keys: whats up lots of problems with Bingo. I really like the game and WANT to be able to get the free points and keys by watching ads each day. How about a fix soon as been going on for almost a week....
  10. Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything ...: Cant play any games online. I can stream videos and watch movies but i can't play anything online. I don't know what to do. Internet works fine just cannot play against anyone else in multiplayer....