I can't view others chat on lifeboat, only my friends, how do I fix this?

Discus and support I can't view others chat on lifeboat, only my friends, how do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on windows 10, playing lifeboat. I noticed that I cannot see others messages like my friend, who can see others messages. I can view the chat but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MicrosoftUser_148, Jan 4, 2023.

1. I can't view others chat on lifeboat, only my friends, how do I fix this?

I am on windows 10, playing lifeboat. I noticed that I cannot see others messages like my friend, who can see others messages. I can view the chat but only my own messages, or own disclaimers like when I die to someone, but I cannot see when others die to something in the chat. I can only see my friends chat. I have looked at my privacy settings and everything looks normal, I've even tried updating it and closed my launcher and game and rejoiend but it still does not work.

:)

MicrosoftUser_148, Jan 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like you are having a problem with the chat feature in Lifeboat on Windows 10. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

Make sure you have the latest version of the Lifeboat app installed on your device. You can check for updates by going to the Microsoft Store and looking for updates for the app.

Check your privacy settings to make sure they are set correctly. You can do this by going to "Settings" > "Privacy" on your device and checking the settings under "Microphone" and "Camera".

If you are using a microphone or headset to communicate with other players, make sure it is properly connected and working. You can check the device's manual for instructions on how to troubleshoot any issues.

Try quitting the Lifeboat app and restarting it to see if that resolves the problem.

If none of these steps help, you may want to try contacting the Lifeboat support team for further assistance. You can find contact information for the support team on the Lifeboat website.
  3. MicrosoftUser_148 Win User

Hi, I am having trouble with the chat feature. All my settings are correct and everything is normal but the chat problem is still there. I’ve contacted lifeboat support and they said it’s an issue from Microsoft.
  4. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

I'm happy i lost Gold.

You're wrong sir, i lost Xbox live Gold but i can still log online as in download from the market, view my friends and join private chats but the only thing i can't do is download gold exclusive stuff, use the apps and play online. I can still receive messages
    and friend request.
  5. SiDeWiNdERx316 Win User

COD: Ghosts Players

I'm down to play since none of my friends have upgraded. My only problem is game chat. I can't hear other players chatting. Only they can hear me
  6. MemeLord 023 Win User

Ghost Muted

I have had the same problem for a while, and it has driven me away from playing Lifeboat, because I was only interested in survival mode, which had an active chat. The mute also meant that I couldn't use signs on the server,
    meaning no way of communication. I believe that my mute may be permanent, though. I hope that this gets fixed soon.
Thema:

1. I can't view others chat on lifeboat, only my friends, how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - can't view others

2. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  3. Can't view xbox series x captures on pc xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't view xbox series x captures on pc xbox app: I want my console companion back, this new freaking app will not view captures from the xbox at all, on my pc the companion app had no issues doing this. Bring back my ability to download my clips...
  4. I can't view pictures that were sent in the Xbox App!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't view pictures that were sent in the Xbox App!: Hello, someone sent me a photo from about a year ago, via Xbox App, and I came back to it just now (for memories). I found the picture that I was looking for, but alas, it says "Sorry we could not...
  5. Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't view library/install or launch games. Gaming Services error?: My library won't show, and I can't launch games. If I try to install a game, it prompts me to install Gaming Services and then hangs forever. I've tried everything in the link below, and nothing...
  6. Xbox PC Game Pass can't install or view library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass can't install or view library: Basically out of no where my PC Xbox app doesn't show any installed games and doesn't allow me to install any games as well. I think it might be something involving game services. I have attempted...
  7. Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...: Can someone please help me change camera on ARK? deb5305e-6ac9-4266-9fc2-c1902fca4914
  8. Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one: Subject says everything. Profiles are blank. When i'm in a party everyone is muted and my info is blank. I can stll message. d116d291-d352-44ab-a337-59d2c71f8940
  9. Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on child account 'Can't view content made by other people': My son is having problems playing Roblox and Terraria because it says his account is set up so he can't view content created by others. I have seen on these forum pages that I need to change the...
  10. Can't view other people's Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't view other people's Achievements: I'll try to explain this as simple as I can, hoping for a quick solution. Up until today, I can't seem to view anyones achievements under recent players. I can see my achievements, but I can't...